Chapter 53- Swordsmith village attack

Start from the beginning

"A pot?" the person tried to touch it when they were pulled right in head first, immediately killing them. 

Water then spilled out of the pot, along with the person's clothes and mask but their body was missing. 

"Ew ew! The flesh of these swordsmiths just isn't edible. But that's fine too. Anyways if we destroy this place like Hizu ordered, the slayers will be severally weakened for sure. They will have no one to supply nichirin blades for them," said Gyokko. 

"Hurry, hurry. We found this village thanks to the map Hizu gave us but if we fail and disappoint Hizu then... Hurry, hurry. We have to kill them all. Kill all those that defy him!" said Hantengu.

[With Tanjiro]

Tanjiro was woken from his nap when Muichiro had pinched his nose. The two had a conversation for a bit when Tanjiro realised, Yoriichi was no longer sleeping besides him.

"Hey, where's Yorii-niisan?" Tanjiro asked Muichiro.

"Who?.... Oh him. I didn't see him when I got here," replied Muichiro.

The slide doors started opening when a demon crawled in. It was Hatengu. Muichiro was quick to move. 'Mist breathing; Fourth form: Advection slash,'  when Muichiro went to slash him, Hatengu quickly jumped on the ceiling and avoided his attack.

"Eeek!" squealed Hatengu, sticking to the ceiling.

'Fast. I couldn't stop him,'  thought Muichiro, staring at the demon on the ceiling.

"Eeek! Stop it! Don't bully me," said Hatengu. 

'Don't be slow! This demon must've killed lots of people. That's why he was able to dodge a hashira's attack. Hinokami kagura: Shinning sun stab,'  Tanjiro attempted to stab the demon, but he was too quick and got away. Nezuko then soon woke up, and kicked the demon.

"Nezuko! Don't transform here!" shouted Tanjiro.

Muichiro then appeared before Hatengu and sliced his head off. 

"Eeek! I got cut up!"

Tanjiro was impressed by Muichiro's speed, when he had a bad feeling. Hatengu had split into two. 

"I'll take the one behind!"

Muichiro charged at the other one when it flapped it's fan and Muichiro was blown away while Tanjiro was grabbed by Nezuko who was grabbing onto the broken wall. 

"Haha! You're having fun. Just took the bean and threw it all the way out. Right, Sekido?" the demon with the fans asked the other.

"There's nothing fun about this. I just feel pissed off with everything. Same for being stuck with you, Karaku," replied the other demon.

"Ok. Then good thing we've split up now," said Karaku.

'Do we have to cut their heads off at the same time again or something?' thought Tanjiro, remembering his fight with Daki and Gyuutaro. 

Sekido then clenched his staff, making electricity appear, hitting Tanjiro. 'I'm slowly loosing consciousness... there's someone on the roof... Genya?'  Tanjiro recognised the person on the roof to be the scarred male who had a gun. 

[Somewhere else]

Yoriichi was busy training in the forest with an older version of himself floating behind him when the spirit suddenly perked his head up.

[Do you sense that?] O/Yoriichi asked his reincarnation.

"Yeah. I have a bad feeling. Demons must've found their way to the swordsmith village. Hizu must've sent them," said Yoriichi.

[Why do you think it's him?]

"Because he wants his sword back," replied Yoriichi, staring at the sword in his hands.

The sword that the chief gave him, wasn't Tsugikuni Yoriichi's sword. The slayers back then must've mistaken it for Yoriichi's because it had lost it's colour and turned dull, so they thought it went back to a silver metal colour because Yoriichi was dead. It was Hizu's sword. The same sword that Tsugikuni Michikatsu had used to kill himself. To end his own suffering. It had lost its' colour due to Hizu turning into a demon and abandoning his breathing after he had gotten demon powers. Hizu must've wanted it back because he was currently desperate for power and is planning to use breathing again. Tsugikuni Yoriichi's real sword was used to support Yoriichi Zeroshiki the mechanical training dummy. 

[Why are you using his sword anyway? You could go find mine. It's inside the mechanical doll]

"No, it's fine. Tanjiro can have it. Besides, don't you think it'll be better if I kill Hizu with his own sword?"

To be continued...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Tashio Secret ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- After Hizu became a demon, he no longer used his breathing, causing his nichirin sword to change back

- The current Yoriichi thinks Hizu is very childish

______________________________________________________________________
Hello everyone! Firstly, I'd like to apologise for not being able to update any new chapters for 2 weeks until now. I only have 2 tashio secrets today, I can't think of anymore than that. 

I hope you have a marvellous day/evening/night!
Stay safe, have fun and enjoy life!
ILY all SM for staying and reading my fanfic!

Manhwa recommendation: Viral hit 

Idiotic author-san/chan/kun/whatever out ✌ peace

See you all next chapter!