Ten Months of IRL D&D Grinding

Start from the beginning

No. All that needs to be done is for Izuku to invite you into his clan.

Everyone stiffened as the voice rang through their heads. "My clan? Oh! Like in the mobile games or Destiny. By having them in my clan they can be offered the lite edition without having to party up every time we meet right?" Izuku clarified, getting a look of understanding. Tsuyu put a finger on her chin. "I'm not much of a gamer but being in a clan is something more correct? Kero."

Yes. By being in his clan you are granted access to the lite edition. Not only that, Izuku can keep track of everyone's health and status, how loot is distributed, plan raids and more. His position as a clan leader is to make sure each one of you grow and excel while keeping in check.

Shoto hummed. "Raids? He can have us fight bosses like multiplayer games? Loot and all?" Kirishima punched his hands together. "I'm down for that! It sounds manly!"

Correct. Raids can only be done if all members agree. Raids are special dungeons that require all effort and communication if you have ever hoped to complete them. They are also incredibly dangerous but the reward is most prosperous.

Uraraka giggled. " I don't think we should attempt one any time soon. Is that all?"

One last thing. As a clan you are all connected. You all are from different families, different social classes and suffered differently. As a clan you are responsible for each other. To lend a hand, a shoulder, an ear or a place to cry. To offer comfort in one's darkest time. At first it may be awkward but later you'll see.

Shoto looked away clenching a fist. Tenya gave a firm nod. Uraraka was determined. Yaoyorozu hesitated but accepted it. Tsuyu faintly ribbited. Kirishima was holding back "manly" tears. Shinsou sighed, gulped all his coffee and said, "Fuck it. Trauma does give character development." Izuku deadpanned at the lean boy.

Do you wish to invite Iida Tenya, Shinso Hitoshi, aTodoroki Shoto, Yaoyorozu Momo, Uraraka Ochaco, kirishima Eijiro, Tsuyu Asui into your clan? [yes/No]

Izuku glanced at each person in the eye. "Final chance to back out." No one budged a inch. After all, it's a free training at the end of the day. "Yes."

Welcome Iida Tenya, Shinso Hitoshi, Todoroki Shoto, Yaoyorozu Momo, Uraraka Ochaco, Kirashima Eijiro, Tsuyu Asui to [Insert Name Here]. Brace for fainting.

"Brace for what?" No even a second after mumbling those words a devastating headache rang through their heads. Izuku can only watch as everyone fell to their knees crying out in pain. "Isn't this a little too much!?" He cried out before a wave of drowsiness hit him, forcing him to the ground followed by the other out cold.

Let the training begin

[Meanwhile with Feable Might]

Since that day with Young Midoriya, Yagi had time to contemplate over his choices. Thanks to the boy's actions of stepping in he was able to not strain himself too much in apprehending the villain in turn didn't lose too much of his time. Though he did get a slap on the wrist for even allowing the boy to step in the first place. "Though it brings to the question of how he did it."

He asked a very old friend of his to check on Midoriya's records. He was a straight A student though listed down as a attention seeker from his teachers of his school. Reason was he felt jealous of those with quirks and sought to harass them for information on their quirks or make a ruckus with his mumbling. Yagi scoffed. Many don't know but he isn't simply all muscle with no brain but rather a strategist. He has to be due to his strength being able to level cities with each smash. One For All granted him enhanced physical abilities as well as a accelerated mind, granting him three times the processing to break down information giving him enough time to determine how much power would he require to face down a situation.