Ten Months of IRL D&D Grinding

Endius: IT'S TIME! I have returned from my unprecedented hiatus. I will spend most of my free time writing again but that will be discussed in a different place. Everyone here is for the story not me rambling! So let's get down to business and enjoy ~

month 1: Meeting up

"Bye mom! I'll be coming home a bit late with some friends!"

"Be safe Izuku!"

Izuku ran out the door and held a constant jog to Takoba Park, a beach littered with trash and junk. He set up the meeting there with the idea of also training by cleaning the heavy junk littered around the once tourist attraction. Wearing a white shirt with the word, "Workout", along with green sweatpants and his red shoes.

He spent the last week preparing a system to get the most training out of the next ten months, taking account of what everyone needs. After interviewing each one individually on the more prominent parts they lack from control with quirks or physically. Though ANIMA has stated it will give a barebones version of it to each one of them,he wanted to know beforehand. FInally, he agreed he would take the last two months meeting and getting some training with his mentor.

As he reached the garbage covered beach he noticed two teens standing at the entrance. One is a male wearing a navy blue tracksuit and white sport shoes drinking a carton of orange juice. Next is also male wearing a white shirt with black loose shorts along with white sport shoes. It was Iida Tenya and Todoroki Shoto.

"Ah Midoriya you have arrived just on time! Thank you for this graceful opportunity to train for the upcoming exams." Iida greeted while moving his arm in a robotic fashion. Though from glancing at his exposed calves, he is on the metal side. Shoto gave him a nod. "We just have to wait for the rest of the guys and we can set up everyone with the lite edition. After that we can discuss in full what we need to work on." They nodded and fell into mindless chatter to pass the time as the remaining reached them. First was Tsuyu with Kirashima who were discovered to live near each other followed by Uraraka. Finally Shinsou arrived holding a cup of coffee. All that was left was Yaoyorozu.

A honk attracted their attention when a black limo pulled up beside them with the driver coming out to open the back door revealing a incredibly giddy tall girl getting out with a duffle bag. The driver cleared his throat. "In the words of her parents, we thank you all for getting our daughter out of the mansion and wish to provide you luck in your trials. Please take care of her as she doesnt have the best experience socially. That is all. My lady, I'll pick you up whenever you call but please be careful."

"I will Alfred, I will make sure to come home safe."

"That is all I can hope for. Have a good day everyone."

Some recovered from the display by returning the farewell, while others were still openly gawking at the grand entrance. Uraraka though was staring blankly at Yaoyorozu as if determining what was the right action. "So you're rich?" The action was blunt.

Yaoyorozu blinked. "Huh? Well my parents are wealthy and own the yaoyorozu support company so you can say we accumulated a bit of wealth yes." This in turn made the less gifted economically to deadpan at the heiress. "Is she showing off or being humble? I can't tell." They thought.

Izuku grinned awkwardly. "Well everyones here, so let's find a good spot to do this. If we have too, we can clear one out." They made their way inside, helping each other from tripping or getting hurt when they stumbled on a decent opening in the waste around them. Shinsou sat on a broken microwave. " So how will this work? Do we need to sign an agreement of silence or something?"