ABOUT THE BOOK

Hello! It's been a while, hasn't it? I am so excited about this book. It has been several months since I've actually been inspired to write. Not only that, but this story has been in the back of my mind for several months, so I am hoping to get the chapters out pretty quickly.

That being said, I have a busy schedule due to college. My OG readers know that I sometimes stop writing a book in the middle, so I wanted to warn you all in case it happens. I still plan on continuing my other stories, such as The Girl with Wings: Rewritten, but I stopped because I was losing interest, and in order to stop writing it completely I had to take a break.

Also, I don't know when it will happen but I've been thinking about editing my other books. Part of me doesn't like the idea because I enjoy looking back at how bad my writing was and seeing my improvement, but I also don't want readers to think my other works are bad due to my previous writing years ago. I might just make a warning at the beginning of each one stating that I have improved. 

Also, the main character in this book is based on my original character Griffin! He is slightly different outside of this book, but I made the character in this book similar in looks. I'll publish my art of him, and can give a Q/A for him if you're interested!

I ONLY OWN MY OWN CHARACTERS- I DO NOT OWN TRANSFORMERS

WARNINGS:

- there will be some trauma including murder and the mention of rape

- there will be NO CURSING. 

About the no cursing thing, it's just a personal preference so if you notice the lack of cursing and instead the placement of a cringy words such as butt for a** or nuts for b*lls, it's because I'm not brave enough to write that stuff. Just a personal preference I used to be embarrassed about but I'm 20 turning 21 and at this point in my life I don't really care what others think anymore because I'm too tired to care. 

Lots of love, Freedom_Writer3