Meetings

Louis POV

    "Prince Harry, sir, it is time to wake up. Your mother requests your presence at breakfast this morning, sir."

    His eyelids flutter and then open to reveal the piercing green eyes behind them. The eyes I've grown to know and love over the past two years.

    "Please, don't call me sir."

    And oh my god if his morning voice isn't the hottest thing I've ever heard in my life.

    "I'm sorry s-, your highness."

    "Please, don't call me your highness either. Just call me Harry. Just Harry."

    "Sorry, Prince Harry."

    He huffs, "Just Harry. No Prince."

    I just nod my head. "Your mother requests your presence at breakfast this morning. It's now 9:05, you were supposed to be out of bed five minutes ago."

"Fine, I'm up, I'm up. Strict one, aren't you?"

"I just don't want to mess up," I responded quietly. I don't think he hears, but the sympathetic smile on his face says otherwise. "Show me where everything is and what I need to do?" I question.

He smiles. "Of course..." He trails off, looking for a name.

"Louis, my name is Louis Tomlinson."

"Well, right this way Louis, Louis Tomlinson."

I smile and he smiles back.

"Clothes are in that extremely large and extremely unnecessary closet. Shoes and other things are also in there. You can ignore the dresser, it's nothing of importance. Through here is the bathroom. I'm gonna have a wee and then I'll finish showing you everything."

I nod my head. "Yes, sir."

He rolls his eyes at me. Actually rolls his eyes. And then turns on his heel and walks away. Cheeky little devil, I think to myself.

I don't move from where I was standing, unsure of what I was and wasn't allowed to do. I stand there until I hear the toilet flush and the water from the sink finally turn off. The door slides open, revealing Harry's startled eyes as I stare back at him.

"You could've wandered a bit. It is a big suite if you haven't noticed. I wouldn't have minded."

I blush. "Wasn't sure where I was and wasn't allowed to go. Didn't want to cross a line."
He just shakes his head and leads me to the large walk in closet. Everything in here has a place. It's very organized.

"Who organized your closet for you? It's very neat."

A light blush coats his cheeks. "I did it. I have a bit of OCD. Nothing too bad, but everything has its place in here."

I nod my head. "Noted, I won't touch anything in here that you don't want me to move."

He rapidly shakes his head. "No, no. I'll show you where everything goes and we'll be good."

"Okay."

Harry leads me deeper into the closet.

"Okay, so on this rack are all my shirts that I'm allowed to wear to formal events. The matching pants are hung up on the lower rack underneath. You'll mostly be pulling clothes from here for me but you will probably be putting clothes away from all over the place so I'll show you everything. Umm this stack of drawers are my ties for these outfits. I'm trusting your taste when it comes to matching my ties. Dress socks are in the drawer underneath the drawer with the ties. Those don't always have to match, that's more up to you I suppose. Dress shoes are on that top shelf...can you reach it?"