Harry Styles

Harry Edward Styles was born in the Castle of the Kingdom of Cheshire on February 1, 1996.

A beautiful, healthy baby.

His mother, Queen Anne, was overjoyed as was his father, King Robin.

Unfortunately, the King would not be around past Harry's 6th birthday. He grew sick and passed away three days after Harry turned 6.

Harry was the second child of the King and Queen. His older sister, Gemma, was born December 3rd, 1990. Because she was female, Harry was still next in line to get the throne.

He had been groomed practically every day since he could walk. Gemma firmly believed that she was well suited to take the throne herself, but her mother wasn't having it, claiming that the family was traditional and the son was to take the throne. Harry agreed with Gemma, but he would never say that to his mother.

By the time he was 12, he was informed on every surrounding kingdom and what was traded with each.

It was when he was 12 that he met two of his best friends. Prince Niall Horan of the Kingdom of Mullingar and Prince Zayn Malik of the Kingdom of Bradford.

The three became fast friends and were together at every opportunity.

When Harry was 14, he locked eyes with the most beautiful boy he had ever set his eyes on. He didn't know his name. He didn't know his voice. He only knew his eyes. His beautiful, blue eyes.

And he would come to know those eyes very well within the next two years.

He would have never expected to wake up on a very ordinary Saturday morning to the beautiful boy with the beautiful blue eyes standing beside his bed saying his name.

Little did Harry know, his life was about to change forever.