'I don't know, I haven't used 'em since I was at the Pole. Why?' She said while gesturing for me to give her my now empty plate.

'Umm, well this is just a thought, but that dress you transformed into when you used you powers was really beautiful. You could go in that if you want.' I said while handing her the plate. She simply stacked them on top of each other and sat them on the beside table.

'Oh, umm, really?' Romanna asked shyly while twirling her hair in her fingers.

Aww, she's being all shy because I complimented her.

'Oh yeah! You should have seen yourself properly. Your powers are amazing!' I replied while climbing off the bed and standing up, dragging Romanna up with me.

'Ok, do something with your powers and let's see if you change.' I said excitedly while taking a step backwards from her.

'Umm, ok.' Romanna said while looking at her hands and closing them into fists. She stretched one arm out in front of her and flexed open her hand.

Nothing happened.

'Hmm, maybe I need more practice.' She said expertly while shrugging at me.

'Hmm, or maybe you're just not feeling enough. They're triggered by emotion, right? So what if we think back to when you last used them and how you were feeling then. If we do exactly what we did before when they worked, that should make you change again, maybe.' I explained while stepping closer to her and snaking my arms around her waist, pulling her closer to me.

'Oh, I just realised I don't have a shirt on. Oops sorry, hold on I'll put it bac-' I was interrupted by Romanna's arms wrapping around my neck.

'Don't worry, you're fine without it.' She replied while rising on her tiptoes and kissing me on the lips.

For a moment she was taller than me, but she returned to her normal height after I started kissing back.

'Eeeeewwwwww! Muuum!!!! ROMANNA IS KISSING A NAKED BOOOOY!!!' Jessica squealed from the doorway.

'JESSICA!!!!' Romanna yelled back at her younger sister.

'What happened to knocking? You have to knock before you can come in! AND HE IS NOT NAKED!!!' She continued yell.

'Jessica! Leave your sista alone. She's aloud to kiss her boyfriend if she wants.' We heard Amy yell with a laugh from the lounge room.

'Eww, your gonna get boy germs!' Jessica remarked while walking out and shutting the door.

'I can not believe that just happened.' Romanna mumbled while face palming from embarrassment.

'Haha, what are siblings for?!' I joked while poking her in the shoulder.

'Your mum called me your boyfriend. Are we an actual couple now?' I asked.

'Well.... did you want us to be a couple?' She asked nervously.

'Well, yeah. But you said you wanted to go slow.' I reminded her.

'That was before I died. You confessed that you loved me and I love you too....' She trailed off while fumbling with her hands.

'Ok how about after this party and after North has changed the rules, we'll discuss if we are ready to become official.' I offered while smiling reassuringly at her.

'Sounds good to me.' Romanna added while pecking me on the lips and stepping away slightly.

I noticed she still didn't have her Mother Nature dress on.