"It's ok, um...you must be Brittany."

"Yeah...I-I am." She smiled and I couldn't help but smile.

"Well, you already know my name." I smile.

"Lolo are you ok?!"

Lauren looked at Dinah. "Yeah DJ, I'm ok."

"Oh hey, you must be Brittany! I'm Dinah Jane but you can call me DJ or DMac or just Dinah." She smiled and I nodded.

"Hello."

"I'm Normani but you can call me Mani."

"I'm Camila but you can call me Camz."

"And I'm Ally but you can call me AllyCat."

"Nice to meet you girls, even tho I already know you guys because I'm a big fan." They smiled and I felt Lauren eyes on me.

"I am a big fan too!" Rachel said and everyone laughed. I couldn't keep my eyes away from Lauren, I felt a connection with her, it was pretty crazy.

"Hey girls." But I then heard that angelical voice behind us and I turned around and holy shit.

"Demi!" All the girl hugged her except for me, Rachel and Marissa.

"Hey girls, I missed you!" She looked at me and I could still see sadness in her eyes. "I thought you weren't going to come."

"I don't want to be the one who make Rachel break a promise so I came with her." She nodded and looked hurt. I shouldn't have said that.

"Demi, it's your time."

"Ok well, I see you guys after." She smiled and all nodded, we were about to leave when Demi grabbed my hand. "Brittany...I-I just want you to know that...I'm glad you came."

"Thanks." I left and I sigh. This is harder than I thought.

(Later.)

The concert was amazing, she looked just amazing! Like oh my god I was so excited! For a momento on 'My love is like a star' we made eye contact and well, I felt that I was going to cry but I stopped my tears. So, Demi decided to do a party after the concert since a lot of her friends were here in the concert. We went to private place and everything looked amazing. After a while, Rachel was dancing in the dance floor with the girls and I was just looking at them, I didn't feel like dancing. In some chances I had, I looked at Demi so I could see what she was doing, she was just talking to Taylor Swift or Marissa. I wish I could grab her hand and make her dance with me. I felt someone besides me and I look at Lauren smiling at me.

"Hey blue eyes." I giggle a little and she does too.

"Hey green eyes." She smile.

"Why are you here alone?"

"Well Rachel is dancing on the dance floor and I'm just having some drinks. How about you?"

"Well, the girls decided to dance with Rachel and I really didn't feel like dancing." I nodded and she smile. "So...I Heard about you and Demi, I'm so sorry."

"It's fine, I mean, I feel that the best thing it would be to like...just move on."

"And you're doing it, with Rachel." I look at her.

"Oh, well, don't tell Demi but I'm not actually dating Rachel, I said that because I was nervous and I didn't want her to like see me all broken so, I said that but we're like sisters and just that."

"Oh well, so that means I have an opportunity?"

I look at her and she was smiling at me. "You...you want to..."