Chapter 1- He loves me- not?

The art's not mine lol and omg I just accidentally ended up reading some Bakugou x reader angst idk how I even got there help- anyway on to the actual story- (Btw y/n is gonna be a bit petty and annoying so like be warned) 

"Katsu-kun?" You poked your so-called 'sleeping' boyfriend in the arm. "Katsuki baby, wake upppp I'm boreddddd" 

"Your always bored" He grunted, but you could see a faint smile on his face.

"I will neither confirm nor deny this statement, now moving on. I'm still bored" You instantly replied. 

"Well I'm still tired so go do something else" For some reason him ignoring you like this was starting to piss you off a bit but you just decided to ignore it. 

"Fine. I'll text Kirishima. At least ik he'll reply." After you said this, Katsuki's mood did a full 180 and all of a sudden he was coming at u:

"Why are you always hanging out with Kirishima anyway huh? You like him or something?"

"Whoa what the fuck dude where did that come from- you're legit my boyfriend as if i like him" You give him the biggest side eye as you say this, baffled by his outburst. 

"Then what are you always doing with him? Huh y/n?!"

"Just hanging out like friends! What else??!"

"Then let me see your texts! If you're telling the truth!" Of course you were telling the truth, but you didn't just want to just up and follow his every command, so you retaliated:

"Bitch??? I'm not just gonna give you my phone! Do you look like my mum??"

"WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN TEXTING HIM THEN?? HAVE YOU BEEN CHEATING?"

"DO YOU REALLY NOT TRUST ME THAT MUCH? THAT YOU JUST ASSUME THAT IF I HAVE AN ACTUAL RELATIONSHIP/FRIENDSHIP WITH SOMEONE I'M CHEATING? JESUS CHRIST KATSUKI! GROW THE FUCK UP!"

"DON'T FUCKING TALK TO ME LIKE THAT Y/N! YOUR NOT MY FUCKING MOTHER!"

"YOU WERE THE ONE TRYING TO BE MY MOTHER A SECOND AGO SO YOU CAN CHILL THE FUCK OUT! IM JUST DEFENDING MYSELF AGAINST YOUR SELF-CONCIOUS ASS ANYWAYS"

"DEFENDING YOURSELF? WHAT ARE YOU HIDING SOMETHING? DID U CHEAT?"

"FOR FUCKS SAKE MY MAN I'M DONE WITH THIS! I'M DONE WITH YOU ALWAYS STARTING ARGUMENTS OVER LITERALLY NOTHING! I- I'M-"

"And I'm done with you" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Those were his last words as he walked out of your dorm, not looking back. You sat there in shock, replaying his words in your head over and over, like a broken record. It wasn't long until Mina saw you weren't replying to her texts and rushed into your dorm, comforting you through the breakup. Bakugou had said similar things to you before, but you knew in your gut that this was different. That he had meant it. Maybe it had been the look in his eyes, or the tone of his voice, but you were certain that it was over. 

"He's always been a jerk y/n. He clearly doesn't deserve you" Mina tried to cheer you up, but your train of thought had already steered far from Katsuki and towards someone else.

"Mina?"

"Yeah n/n?"

"He made me out to be the cheating scum when I clearly wasn't. But what if thats what I become?"

"Wait n/n-"

"No. Mina. You have to understand how bed it feels to have the one you LOVE accuse you of doing shit like that to them when you would NEVER even dream of it! If he thinks so adamantly that that's what I am, then maybe it is who I am. Maybe, if it's not who I am, it's who I should be."

"N/n, I don't think that's a very good idea-"

"I know I sound like the worlds #1 bitch right now but I want to get back at him so badly right now. I want to hurt him. Like he hurt me. Over and over again. Please Mina, let me do this, even if it is a mistake." Mina sighed and looked away before responding,

"if you really want to do that then do it. But know that you're gonna end up right back here if you're not careful."

"Fuck me bro, I really dont deserve a friend like you, do i? Though now, if you'll excuse me, it's revenge time"

Y'all I'm sorry lmao- Idfk how to write breakups and what to do with this rlly but if you like this monstrosity then pls consider voting? Idk lol, also plz comment, I'll always reply because I'm sad and lonely and have nothing better to do lmao. 

- K <3