vii. mild flinging of the person!

CHAPTER VII:
mild flinging of the person!

CHAPTER VII: mild flinging of the person!

( September 1977 )

      SHE RECEIVED STARES, HE RECEIVED MORE

SHE RECEIVED STARES, HE RECEIVED MORE. They both strut the halls of the school without a care for anyone who wasn't involved in their lives.

Marceline strolled with her hands in the pockets of pants that were far too big for her and the first three buttons of her shirt undone with a scarlet and gold tie hanging around her neck, the sleeves of the button up lied rolled up to her elbows and her feet slightly sloshed around in the temporary shoes she was given. Her hair in spiked space buns, she was completely ready to get pulled out of class for violating the dress code for cross-dressing. Nearly anything was worth missing charms.

Sirius sauntered the halls of Hogwarts with an award-winning grin glued to his sharp features. The skirt gave him the mobility to do just about anything so he was already jumping around with his Marauders. The Gogo boots fit him perfectly and made him quite a few inches taller which he was proudly waiting to be taller than Marcy for the first time. His shirt also lied on his torso with the first few buttons undone with an emerald tie secured around his neck and sleeves rolled to his elbows.

"Y'know, Marcy, if I didn't know any better, I'd think you were trying to be like Sirius." Mayleen strolled beside a shorter Marceline who was ignoring everyone looking at her, beside her best friend. Everyone's opinion was irrelevant in her eyes, the only people she would ever seek for approval of anything were Mayleen and Regulus. Those two could probably bring Marcy to her knees if they were to ever say something negative about her or to her and genuinely mean it.

The Soel girl chuckled while turning a corner of the semi-busy hall, "May, sweet sweet May, if anyone wants to be anyone, Siri wants to be me." She pointed a thumb at her chest without acknowledging the new nickname.

Mayleen gave an amused grin, "Siri? Since when do you call him anything but imbecile?"

"Well, it wasn't on purpose!" Marceline defended.