Tag-Along

Summary:

You are Dean and Sam's slut as the two hunter brothers travel across the States, killing the things that go bump in the night.

✡✡✡

You have been with the two hunter brothers for so long that you forgot how many years it's been. Dean and Sam have been in an established relationship ever since you've met them. You're not going to lie that it only turned you on more when you found out they were brothers. It started with just sex, turned into you being their little whore, and then turned into a relationship.

You remember the first time you had them have their way with you. It was after they saved you from the potential death of a spirit. You don't have family and barely any friends, so there wasn't anyone to hold you after a near-death experience. Being the ever-so-caring gentlemen he is, Sam hugged you as you returned from shock. You saw how they were both eyeing you up and down the entire time during the case, and you can't lie and say you didn't show a bit more skin and let your slut side show a bit more.

That night, when Sam pulled away, you kissed him deep and hard. To show that you weren't going after their relationship, you reached back to grab Dean's hand and pull him into the kiss. Dean and Sam were shocked at first, but when you whispered, "this is my thank you. Have your way with my body because I'm still alive because of you two." Sam had lifted you and carried you up to your bedroom with Dean in tow.

Sam had commanded that you strip, and so you did. You stood in front of them completely naked as their hungry eyes racked over your body. You reached in between your legs, able to slip two fingers in when Dean slapped your hand away and pushed two of his fingers inside your cunt and pulled you towards using your cunt.

You had gasped, having no one done that too before, and it got you hotter as that made you feel like nothing more than a fuck toy for them to use. You didn't expect Sam's two fingers to enter you beside his brothers, and you moaned and gripped onto their shoulders for support. Sam's fingers were only there for a few seconds before it was removed, and he walked around you and circled his finger at your hole. You gasped and pushed back against Sam's fingers, letting him know that you approved, and he slipped one finger in as Dean started finger fucking you.

It didn't take long for them both to be three fingers deep in each of your holes, and the only reason you are standing up is that they are keeping you up. Your body is weak, and you want nothing more than to cum, but neither has touched your clit or told you that you could cum.

As if reading your mind, Sam tells you that you can stop any of this whenever, but if you choose to go on, you are allowed to cum as many times as you like without asking permission. Your only response was a moan clenching around their fingers, letting them know you want this. You are so high on the pleasure that you can't trust your mouth to form any words.

You didn't realize Dean and Sam were rolling on condoms. You only whined when the fingers were removed from your greedy hole, and then you were lifted in the air and then impaled on both of their cocks. Both cocks were long and thick, and you felt the wind knocked out of your lungs as your body desperately tried to adjust to the size of their cocks in your ass and cunt. However, Sam and Dean didn't give you time and just started to thrust up while bouncing you up and down on their cocks.

They treated you like nothing else but a toy to help them get off, which made you more aroused, and you moaned loudly and let them have their way with your body. You can hear their grunts and moans in your ears, but you aren't paying any attention. Sam is pinching and pulling at your nippled while Dean is sucking at your neck. Feeling their cocks fill your small body up so well, and the pain from the stretch and the pleasure is tipping you overboard that you are cumming without even realizing it.