Chapter 6

Third person point of view.

Jeremy stood with the car door opened as the young dutchess walked out, her red boots clicking the dusty road.

She stepped inside the simple yet beautiful lavender backery and removed her sunglasses. She clicked the call bell waiting for someone to arrive. A girl with brown hair came up to the counter and then gasped looking at her customer.

"Gracious, I am honored that the duchess chose our small bakery. How can I help you miss?"

"I would like to order a chocolate truffle cake for tomorrow, please. And do make sure to decorate it wonderfully."

"Sure thing miss. How many pounds?"

"I think 8 pounds would do." Jade replied

"What's your name?" Jade asked after a moment

"Susan. Susan Jones."

Jade smiled at her and took out the letter that Rahul asked her to deliver.

"I know about your plan with him Susan."

This stopped the latter from calculating the amount. The brunette looked up.

"Take this. It's from Rahul. And do know that I support you both."

Susan stood still for a moment and took the letter.

"Thank you, miss."

"Glad to help. What's the amount that I have to pay?"

"You don't have to, miss. You have me and Rahul. That's enough."

"OK. But please call me Jade, Susan."

Susan nodded and said "Your cake will be delivered at your place at sharp 6 p.m. And you don't need to give me your address for everybody knows where you live."

Jade inwardly groaned "Bye Susan."

Susan did the same and bent down to pick up a paper that flew down. As for the duchess she kept 500$ in the counter and left.

"Jade, take the money back!" Shouted Susan from the bakery door.

"Just keep it. Will help you in future!" Jade yelled back and turned around laughing just to bump at someone's chest. If the person hadn't caught her, jade would have gotten hurt. She slowly looked up to see her saviour. Jade went slightly red to look at Stanley looking directly at her.

"I am so sorry. I wasn't looking where I was going." She babbled out.

"It's ok. Why didn't you come to the barrens?" Asked Stanley

"Uh. My mother did not allow me." She said pressing her lips together.

"Come on, Stan. We need to get the medics." Came a voice. Jade looked at her right to see Bill and Eddie.

"Medics for what?" Asked Jade

"T-T-There is a boy who is h-hurt. We need to help him." Said Bill

"Do you have enough money?" Asked Jade.

They stood silent. Jade sighed.

"Come on, get them. I will pay."

"N-no, you don't have to." Protested Bill

"Shut the fuck up. I am paying. End of discussion."

***

"Beverly?" Asked Jade as the boys gathered all the required medics.

"Oh, hi jade. What's up?" Asked Beverly taking out a box of tampons from the shelf.

"Uh. The ceiling?"

"Good one, j"

"J?" Asked Jade tilting her head

"Yeah, short for Jade." Replied Beverly

"I love it" giggled Jade

"Uh...Jade we got all the supplies" said Stanley looking at the two girls. Beverly quickly hid the tampons behind her.

"Yeah. You give those and get out of the store. I will come with these where the boy is." Said Jade taking the medics.

"He is behind the store." Said Eddie.

"Hang on, what's up with the boy?" Asked Beverly looking at the boys and then at Jade.

***

Jade came swinging the plastic bag with Beverly hand linked with her only to find a chubby boy stabbed.

"You know, when you told me that a boy was hurt, I did not expect the boy to be stabbed." Said Jade squinting her eyes

"You sure, he will be ok?" Asked Beverly concerned

The stabbed boy suddenly put up a brave face and nodded.

"We will take c-care o-of him." Said Bill

"Ok then" said Jade and turned to leave as Beverly did the same as she had already told Jade she has to reach home fast.

"We are actually going to q-quarry tomorrow, if you both want to come." Said Bill

"Sure, I will see you around." Said Beverly

Jade sighed "My mother won't allow me to be with all boys."

"Of course she would not want the precious doll to go with boys" mocked Richie. As a matter of fact, Jade did not even notice he was there.

"Just tell your mother that you and I will go, only. She might allow." Said Beverly before Jade could come with a remark.

"Huh? I will see, Beverly." Smiled Jade

"Do me a favour call me, Bev"

A/N: Face claims

Jeremy
Played by
Jeremy Renner

Susan JonesPlayed byVanessa Hudgens

Susan Jones
Played by
Vanessa Hudgens

Susan JonesPlayed byVanessa Hudgens

Rahul
Played by
Rahul Kolhi

RahulPlayed byRahul Kolhi