Chapter 2

Jades's pov.

ONE FUCKING YEAR! My life did not change at all! It's the same everyone treating me like a doll and no true friends. There is this bitch who just follows me like a lost puppy, never leaves me alone at all in school. And I fucking know that she does this for her own reputation. What is her name? Oh yes, Grace.

"Jade!!" Came a shrill voice

There you go, Devil's name.

"Meet me after last class, okay?" Said Grace

I just gave her a sugar coated smile and left for my Mathematics class. It was the last day of school and what could have been more worse than having a subject like Mathematics last period.

Honestly, it felt like a never ending class. I took a looked around the class to see almost all of the students zoned out or chatting with their friends. Oh, I wish I could do that.

One minute left for the bell to ring. Uhhh. Mr. Ozan went on and on about to be safe during summer vacation because of all the mysterious murders.

RRRRIIIINNNNGGGG!!

Mr. Ozan did not even complete his line before everyone rushed out. I waited patiently for him to continue but he motioned to go out. I love being teachers favourite, you see.

I walked to the girls to make sure I look presentable. How was I supposed to know i would see such a bad seen taking place?

"Are you alone in there Beverly?" Grace taunted and banged one of the door stalls "or do you have half of the guys in the school with you? You little slut!"

Okay, I knew Grace was bitch bit not this.

"Grace! Leave the girl alone" I said

She stopped and turned around wide eyed. 

"I am just showing this slut her position, Jade." 

"I didn't ask you, Grace, I ordered you" I said boldly.

I love ordering people. Probably the best part of being a Duchess. Grace having nothing to do went out but not before hearing 'Dont talk with me ever, Grace" from me. I am honestly so relieved to get her off from following me.

"You can come out, whoever you are." I said knocking at the door.

The door unlocked to reveal a read head girl.

"Thank you" she said softly

"It's okay, girls support girls, right?" I said

"Yeah, sure. I am Beverly by the way. Beverly Marsh." She said

"Nice to meet you. I am-" but I got city off by her

"Jade Wayland. The Duchess. Everybody knows you." She chuckled

"Great to know that" I said awkwardly

"I will see you around, Jade" Beverly said and went out.

I smiled to myself. This looked like a good start of friendship if Beverly wanted to be friends with me. I shook myself out of thoughts and checked myself in mirror. I looked great as always.

I swung my backpack in my left shoulder and left the washroom.

Chp by @Elefy1308