Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Jade's pov

YES! YES! ITS FINALLY SUMMER! I will be lying if I have not observe some things. The losers. A group of four boys who are considered losers I don't know why. They are always being bullied by the bully group of the school: Henry Bowers, Victor Cross, Patrick Hockstetter and Belch Huggins. They are all sadistic and LOVE to bully people. But, they always approach me to be friends. As I said, I have no real friends. But the losers, they are real friends. They dont stick close to each other for reputation or money, they stick close to each other for friendship and respect. The losers: William "Bill" Denbrough, Eddie Kaspback, Richard Tozier and Stanley Uris. Stanley Uris is cute in my opinion. Uh, not that i have a crush on him. Do I? Maybe a little. He is in my mathematics class. Anyway, lets continue.

After meeting Beverly Marsh, I went outside and of course. There are bodyguards. Ugh. Annoying as fuck. I went towards the door of my car, but suddenly, i hear someone yell: "YOU F-F-F-F-FUCKER."

I turn around to see Bill Denbroug and the rest of loser's gang getting bullied by, surprise surprise, the bower's gang. I went close to them to listen. "You said something, B-B-B-Billy?" Bowers said and then he licked his hand and rubbed it on Bill's face. Ewwww, disgusting.

I decided to step forward and cleared my throat. Bowers look up and saw me. When he did, his face lifted into a full on creepy grin. "Ah! Jade! Good to see you! I was hoping to talk to you. I was just teaching these losers a lesson." Bowers you motherfucker. "Yeah? About what? How to be an asshole like you?" I said and crossed my arms. The losers sniggered and Bowers' face went all red.

"No. Just how to behave with superiors." Oh. So Henry Bowers is now a superior? Funny. "Funny. I dont see anyone superior than me here. But I can assure you, they know how to talk to superiors. You are just not superior to them. You are inferior to them. That is the reason why they don't know how to treat you you asshole." OMG. THE LOOK ON BOWERS FACE WAS PRICELESS. His ears, face and neck were all red in embarrassment. The losers were now laughing a full blown laugh. Huh. "Glad to make you laugh." I said to the boys. "I'll see you later bitch." Bowers said. "Okay." I said with a shrug. I turned to the boys.

Wow. Um, Stanley is cute. I can't take my eyes off him. Holy shit. "Uh, Hi!" I greeted them with a grin.

"Hi!"

"Hello!

"Hey!"

"Holy shit. Are you a sex goddess?"

Guess from whom the last comment was. Yes, it was Richie Fuckin' Tozier. Fucking hell. I stared at him, then turned to his friends.

"Is he always like that?" I asked

"Yeah. Always." Came Eddie's response. I laughed. "Thah-thah-hank you." Bill said.

"Oh its nothing. Im- " i was about to say my name but

"Jade wayland, the dutchess, the sex goddess. We know." Tozier. Again.

This time I go up to him and smiled. Then, guess what I did? Yes. Slapped him hard on his right cheek.

"Oh fuck. What the fuck. Why did you do that?"

"Call me a sex goddess again, or anything related to sex, sex jokes, i will beat the shit out of you. Got it?"

The rest of the boys were laughing and sniggering. "Richie has never been slapped by a girl before. And that was hilarious." Stanley said and laughed. Okay, Stanley's laugh is cute.

What. No. I did not just think that. Ugh. Get him out of your mind Jade.

"I gotta go. I have to go home." I said. "Hey, we are going to the b-b-barrens. Why don't you come with us?" Bill said. "Uh maybe. I will think about it." I said and left. Okay, they are not bad. Not bad at all.

Chp by @Loki_Is_Love