Chapter 4

Jade's pov.

Reaching home after a long day of school is relaxing. When I went home, the first I did was get a good warm shower. After the shower, I put on a red t-shirt and a yellow mini skirt, then put on my red converse and went down for lunch and to ask my mother about the barrens with boys.

After lunch, which was Italian pasta, I gathered the courage and asked mom:

"Mum? CanIgoouteithmyfriendstothebarrenstoday?" I told her in one breath.

"What?" Mum asked.

"Can I go out with my friends to the barrens today?" I said slowly.

"To the barrens? And which friends?" My mum asked me.

"Uh yes the barrens. And Im going with Bill Denbrough, Eddie Kaspback, Richie Tozier and Stanley Uris"

"All boys?"

"Yeah"

"No." Mum stated.

I looked at her with pleading eyes. "But please mum. Its just the barrens!"

"Its not about where you are going. Its about whom you are going. I've heard things. The Denbrough kid, he lost his brother last summer. God forbid it! If anything happened to you? I will not allow you to go out with those boys. Especially Richie Tozier. Do you even know him well? He is that kid whom all the mums , including me, tells you to stay away from. Stay away from those boys Jade. Or you will be facing consequences.,"

"Okay mum." Is what i can get out of my mouth. I turn around to leave the room but my dad stops me.

"You have to go to the bakery today. Tomorrow is your birthday and you have to order a cake. Take Jeremy with you."

Oh. My. God.

Tomorrow is my birthday. How can i forget that. Wait- Did he say take Jeremy?JEREMY?

I mentally squealed. Jeremy was one of my personal body guard. My favourite one to be exact. He was nice and kind. And to say he was cute would be an understatement. He was the cutest guy I have ever seen.

Other than Stanley

Ugh brain stop.

Admit it then. Stanley is the cutest person you have ever seen

No.

Whatever. 

"Sure Daddy"

I went downstairs ro the kitchen to look for Jeremy.