"Woman ever heard about kindness. I just traveled through miles and you are telling me to go to the office. You should take care of me."

"I sure am not and just a minute ago I had an eye-opener about being kind and naive. So Bye, Hope to never see you again." Wow did she just quote me?

"Not so soon. Give me a kiss for the road?" I grabbed her hand.

"Leave me, Theo. You wouldn't certainly stop with just a kiss."

"See this is what I am talking about. No one understands me better than you. You are it for me." She is shocked when I hoisted her up wrapping her legs around my waist.

"Ahh" she whimpered when her back hit the door.

I didn't wait a second before sucking her pouty lips which shivered as soon as they made contact with mine. I moaned when she reciprocated the kiss making me smirk.

I squeezed her breasts while licking her earlobe. I am about to suck the pink pebbles when I heard a knock on the door. Pearl still has her eyes closed enjoying the moment, I feel so bad for ruining it.

I am about to ignore and kiss her senselessly when I heard another knock to which I groaned and pearl opened her eyes realizing it and got down from my grasp.

"Sir Ms. Cecilia's dress" I received her dress from an employee I suppose and I know it is Frank's idea. He is so dead.

I closed the door to see pearl tidying herself up. "Oh thank God, it would be so humiliating to walk in this." She grabbed her clothes from my hand.

"It is humiliating because you are with me?" I asked her darkly as it angered me to the core.

"No. You ripped my underwear I can't walk like this and definitely not in this with all stains." I smirked and she rolled her eyes.

"That's the point. Because you will have the feeling of my mouth inside you every time you walk." I said seductively in her ear. She blushed red.

"See you at the office Pearl" I left not before giving an enduring kiss on her pink cheek.

~~~~~~§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§~~~~~~

Cecilia

"You Fucker, I know it was you who sent that dress." I heard Theo yelling at Frankie.

"Of course brother. You who warned me not to do anything nasty in your house are caught doing absolutely nasty things in my workplace. It's called an eye for an eye, mother fucker."

"I hope you are happy now you son of a bitch. It's been a month since I saw her."

"Fuck you asshole." Do these two always talk like this? I wondered.

"Well did you get all the photos from those reporters?"

"Yeah, there is no need for you to worry. I took care of it, not for you though, I did it for my princess." I sighed in relief.

"Then again you wouldn't have cared before, why now?"

"Because Cecilia doesn't want it. I will even announce and make an live appearance with Cecilia when she is ready. There is nothing that makes me happier than to let the world know that Cecilia Storms officially belongs to Theodore Hudson." The erratic thumping of my heart doesn't stop and the butterflies in my belly won't go away.

I hid away when Theo left Frankie's office.

"You shouldn't be snooping around." I heard Frankie.

With a hand on my heart, I said " I am not. I just got here."