)

I then started to put on my clothes.

I'm gonna wear the white "Step Up" satin mini dress, my Jessy rose lace up heels from Simmi, and my Rose Confetti Hermès Birkin 30 bag.

I put on my gold Saint Laurent two tone chain necklace and some regular gold stud earrings.

I put the finishing touches on my hair and lip gloss before I was finally ready. Donte had been waiting on me.

I changed shoes like 3 times and the room I was staying in was a mess.

"The driver is here, Nai."

"Okay. I look alright?"

"Girl, is that even a question?"

I'll take that as a yes. Me and Donte headed downstairs and out of the door. I made sure to lock it behind me.

The drive opened the door for us and we got in. He was playin some lame ass classical music, but it's okay.

"Nai, you got some gum?" Donte asked me.

"Yeah."

I dug in my purse to get some gum. I always keep gum. It just don't feel right if I don't.

"Preciate it."

"Mhmm."

I got a DM from Sin. It said, "I hope you know that when I get to Miami in the morning that we gon' have a long ass conversation on why you acting the way you acting right now. Unblock me right fucking now."

And then another message said, "Nai I'm not playing witchu. Unblock me right now."

This nigga done tracked my number and found out where I was. This why I need to stop fucking with criminals.

I ignored the messages and what he told me to do. The driver opened my door once we got to the event and we got out.

We went in once we got passed security. The decorations were so pretty. I had to find somebody in Miami to do it for me.

"Hey, Kanai! I'm so happy to see you!" some white girl said to me once she spotted me.

"It's nice to see you too!"

I don't know who she is, but yeah.

"We have been hearing about your collection from your management. Only positive things are said. I can't wait to see what this is like!"

"I'm sure you'll love it.

♕♕♕

The event lasted around 2 hours. I was exhausted from talking to crowds of people, walking around to greet people, and more.

My trash ass assistant didn't even show up, so she's fucking fired. She don't never do what she supposed to do. Me and Donte were waiting for the driver to come at the moment.

We sat on our phones, taking pictures and posting.

"I'm so sorry I'm late, Ms. Banks. I was caught up in some traffic," my assistant walked through the door.