"So you really came up with a legit way for me to come to your house."

"Yes, and before you ask you'll earn that bump to your grade like the others. I'm just not offering to take them home so I can keep you a little longer." He says grinning. "What do you say?"

"Sure. Just the next month though. It's all I could offer. Though I could get myself roped into something if it goes over well."

"See your bad behavior could get you some bad Karma." I tease.

"Give me a kiss then go back to class." I kiss him and take the letter. When I get home that night I give the letter to my parents who were all for it.

So the following week as Monday ended I rode the bus home and then mom took me over at five to his house. Four other guys were there.

"Welcome to my home." He says to us. I only knew the other guys by name. Two were rotten apples here as punishment I was sure. The other three were like me offered this for grade and a good potential. He talked to us about what being a teacher involved. The preparation during the summer, to the grading papers after school. Then he gave us each a set. They were from actual classes. He said he'd check them after we graded them for accuracy. Three hours of all that and the other guys were glad to be leaving. As soon as they were gone I was tugged into his arms and kisses senseless. He took me to the couch where he made out with me before sucking on me until I came. But then I got him on the couch and learned how to take this beautiful cock in my mouth and tease him till he came. I swallowed his cum and winced. It was a lot more bitter than I was expecting. He drove me home and I was quizzed about how it went. Each time I went I got to know his mouth and his cock better.

We were on our third week when I realized one night that something was different. I wasn't dropping onto the couch and being devoured. He turned to me in the living room and smiled. Going to the stereo he turns on some music and comes back. I laugh as he pulls me in and starts dancing with me.

"Okay, what are you doing?"

"Having a date. While I love the feel of your body. I want more of you than that. Tonight lets just have a nice time." So we dance and talk. He feeds me dinner and dances with me again. As I get home I have to admit that it had felt like a date.

The next day at school I find myself absentminded all day and end up getting myself detention when I forget my books and homework for one of my classes. As detention ends I find myself alone with Zach.

"You forgot your books for class?" He asks. I nod.

"Yeah I had this killer date last night and it had me distracted." I say smiling as I lean on the desk beside him. He smiles back.

"Oh really? Well I can understand that. This date, was it with someone you've been seeing a while?"

"Yes. Since the summer. He's a really great guy."

"Really? Sounds like you like him. Do you know how he feels?" I blush brightly as our play takes a serious and hot edge.

"I'm not sure but I hope he likes me as much as I like him." I say blushing, the heat running up and down my neck. He stands and pulls me into his arms.

"I can say with certainty that he," he tips my head up so I'm looking into his eyes, "Loves you." I stop breathing as I realize what he's said. I grin and throw my arms around him. I giggle and kiss him.

"God I was so afraid to say it because I wasn't sure how you felt. Zach, I love you to. It's so hard not to run through the streets yelling that I love you and you are mine." He kisses me and pushes me back to sit further on the desk. His mouth moves on me, pulls away so we can breath then he comes back for more.