Tanjiro has the blade Haganezuka-san forged. He was actually prepared to depart if he ever got summoned because his stamina made a full recovery.

"Dance Of The Fire God: Shining Sun Stab"

Tanjiro leaped vertically, aiming for the demon. But in a blink of an eye, the demon plummeted to the ground and screeched.

"Did I get him? Why is he not retaliating?"
Nezuko stood up and kick Hantengu in the stomach. He flew and fell on his back as he screamed.

"Nezuko!! Don't transform here!!" Tanjiro warned his little sister. Muichiro took this chance and slashed the demon's head off. With one swift motion, it was separated.

"ᵉᵉᵏᵏ! ⁱ ᵍᵒᵗ ᶜᵘᵗ ᵘᵘᵘᵖ!!"

"He did it!! His head!! Wow, Fast...!! But... In same cases, Upper Moons won't die when you cut their head off. They always come with catches, just like Gyutaro and Daki."

"Tokito-kun! Don't lose focus!!"

Tanjiro cautioned. As the head of Hantengu plopped to the floor, veins started growning. Forming it self into body parts, meaning it's either regenerating or duplicating. Two bodies came out, dresses in traditional clothing.

"He split up!! The head grew a body and the body grew a head...!!!"

"I'll take this one behind!!" The slayer announced as he looked over the demon who landed beside him.

Both Tanjiro and Muichiro was about to attack, when one of the clone who's holding a leaf shaped fan wafted Muichiro. The large gust of wind took Muichiro off of his feet. A hole shot through the roof, the siblings held on a brick for dear life as to not get caught with the strong wind.

Tanjiro screamed Muichiro's name and saw him flew far from them. And obnoxious laughter came out of one of the clones.

"𝕐𝕠𝕦'𝕣𝕖 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕗𝕦𝕟 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕝𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕒𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕝𝕖 𝕓𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕨 𝕚𝕥 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕒𝕪 𝕠𝕦𝕥. ℝ𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥, 𝕊𝕖𝕜𝕚𝕕𝕠?" One of the clones snickered and look at the said named clone, Sekido.

"T̶h̶e̶r̶e̶'s̶ n̶o̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ f̶u̶n̶ a̶b̶o̶u̶t̶ t̶h̶i̶s̶. I̶ j̶u̶s̶t̶ f̶e̶e̶l̶ p̶i̶s̶s̶e̶d̶ o̶f̶f̶ a̶t̶ e̶v̶e̶r̶y̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶. S̶a̶m̶e̶ g̶o̶e̶s̶ f̶o̶r̶ b̶e̶i̶n̶g̶ w̶i̶t̶h̶ y̶o̶u̶... K̶a̶r̶a̶k̶u̶." Sekido irked as he looked down on Karaku. Screaming at him.

"𝕆𝕜𝕒𝕪... 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕘𝕠𝕠𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕨𝕖'𝕣𝕖 𝕒𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕟𝕠𝕨." Karaku smirked. Sekido then plungged his staff to the ground, creating a wave of electricity.

Tanjiro was visibly confused. "Do we have to cut their head all at the same time?!?"

A wave of lighting electrocuted everything surrounding, along with this is Tanjiro. His body was shocked and fried. From the immense shock, his body was slowly giving up on him as he is begins to lose his consciousness.

Tanjiro's eyes wander all around and saw someone from above. Someone point something towards Sekido. It's Genya.

A sharp loud bang rang from Genya's double-barrelled gun. The bullet went pass through Sekido and Karaku's necks. Apprehending them in the process. Tanjiro was shocked that a gun was used upon killing demons. And it even smelled just like a nichirin blade.

"𝕆𝕙𝕙𝕙... 𝔻𝕦𝕕𝕖. 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝕗𝕦𝕟. 𝔸𝕨𝕖𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖! 𝕀'𝕧𝕖 𝕟𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕗𝕖𝕝𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕓𝕖𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖." Karaku smiled towards the shooter as his head hang loosely, exposing his spine.