Chapter 3 - End

In this chapter the heroines feelings are unstable... If you see a ☆ this means the heroine in no longer insane. If you see a ★ this means she is thinking rashly again. The heroine is insane.

I walked into the class room and got weird looks from people, everyone knew that me and Usui had broken up, then he transferred schools. They were all very skeptical, not that they arent wrong. There is always something strange going on when I'm around.

I flipped my hair and sat down just as Sensei walked into the classroom. I smiled at him, but strangly he did not smile back. It didn't end with that, he ignored me every time I raised my hand, and I disrupted the class, but was not condemned. What the hell is his problem!? Hes suppose to be my fiancé!

I gritted my teeth and stood up. I walked towards the door but before I could leave sensei called me.

"Eruka please sit back down."

"Shut up."

I opened the door and stormed out, in about 15 minutes the bell rung and everyone left school. I was left alone on the roof of my school, watching the sun set. I was pissed.

"I finally get a guy to agree to be mine and then he goes and starts acting so bipolar." I sighed and made a fist. Remembering I forgot my stuff in the classroom I went back to grab it.

------------------

I opened the class room door and was startled, I was suprised, not only at what I saw but at myself. Usually I'd yell, go up and beat someone or say some snarky thing. However.... I just stayed quiet.

"I'm sorry for showing up at school sensei. I just needed to see you. I always heard rumors you and Eruka seemed close, I got worried." She taunted me. It is true, when I was alone I would eat lunch alone in class and Sensei would talk to me. We always had nice conversations but I realize now, those conversations were fake.

Once he hugged me and told me he thought I was great. He saw the side even I couldn't see. I was always in love with sensei.... always. I actually knew sensei was Usui's brother. I see. So it was just a trick to get to sensei.

I feel dumb.

I made myself think that I was better and that I realized the "truth" about love, and that feelings like love, saddness, and joy were pointless. I was only running from my own feelings.

(Note: The heroine has realized who she is. She is no longer insane.) ☆

No wonder no one talked to me. No ones as clueless as I thought, they could all see it. I didn't care to hurt people, it was just a game to me. I hurt someone. The craziness and frustration that welled up inside me made me do that.

This was Sensei's revenge....

"I would never expect someone like you to cry." Sensei said coldly.

Wha- Oh right, I'm crying. I touched my face to feel the water on my cheek. I could taste the salty tears on my lips. And I could see how hazy my vision was. This was crying? I had never tried it before. When I was little I never cried because I would get beat it I did, by the time I was older I never cried. No matter how many times I was broken up with or how many times my heart broke.

I could feel all my pent up greif escaping through my eyes. The girl I murdered and the teacher whom I loved just kissed. I wish I hadn't seen it. I wish they hadn't done it.

"Unacceptable! Senseis suppose to love me! Sensei promised. HE PROMISED TO LOVE ME. LIAR!" I grabbed a pair of scissors laying on the desk (convenient wow) and charged at the girl. She grabbed my wrists and struggled to stop the blade.

"DIE!"

"Sensei! Help me!" The girl called. However sensei didnt help.

"Are you a fool!? You creepy girl, you force your love onto me. Then force a kiss. I was in love with your sister, not you." Sensei scolded.

"You knew!?" The girl gasped letting her guard down. I pushed the scissor into her arm. The force caused her to fall backwards, out of the open window.

I dropped the bloody scissor onto the ground. What had I just done!?

"What will I do now? If I get called into court again I'll be thrown in jail." I fell to the ground and punched the floor. My life is over.

"I'll help you. She ran away from her home after her twin died, if we do it correctly it will look like a suicide." Sensei explained.

"Why would you help me?"

"Because that girl was so creepy! She stalked me! Then forced a kiss on me! And tried to pretend she was her sister."

"I see, her sisters dead and she still has you love." I stood up. "What can I do Sensei!? I want you to love me too! Sensei must love me and only me! He must!" I yelled grabbing his shirt.

Sensei gently laid his hand on my cheek. "You killed thar girl for me, now theres no one left to love but you."

"Sensei.."

He pulled me closer and kissed my lips.

The death of Asuna Sign was closed as an accident and the day of graduation me and Sensei were married.