6. #friendsforever

3 months later~

You got ready to go to his company. Yes, you got a job in his company. Not as an art director, but as a fashion designer, which you yourself prefer.

Your and Hoseok's relationship is still secret. Only one person knows, Jackson. And about him. You also became friends with Jackson too. He is really a shy and funny person.

You went to your cabin and started to work on your current design. Meanwhile, Hoseok was staring at you lovingly from his cabin, as your cabin was right in front of him and he could see you from the glass window.

These 3 months were a bliss for him. He really enjoyed your company. He never left a single minute to tease you and make you blush. He loved it so much when you blush. In these months he fell madly in love with you, but you were still unknown to this. 

He was still in his world staring at his gorgeous wife, not realizing someone was knocking on his door. The person came inside, just to see his boss in his own world.

He looked in the other direction and smiled. "Staring at your beloved wife? I see." Jackson said. Hoseok jolted at the sudden voice. "W-what?" He shuttered. Jackson chuckled. 

"It's ok, I can understand. Even sometimes I go to another world while staring at Sana." He said, remembering his wife. Hoseok smiled. "Here take this. And yeah, a new model is coming. She is one of the best American models , so we have to make sure she signs the contract with our company. This will bring 40% more profit to our company." Jackson said, handing over the report to him.

Hoseok looked through the reports and nodded. He took out the picture of the model and nodded. "Oh I have met her once." He said. "How?" Jackson asked, confused. 

"Did you forget that before being the CEO of my dad's company, I also used to do modeling." "Ahh, yeah." Jackson nodded.

"Anyways, did you both go on any dates?" Jackson asked teasingly. "Anni, not yet. She is not coming out of her friend zone." Hoseok sighed. "WHAT?" Jackson said, making him jolt and look at him. "Oh..umm..I am sorry..but still...you didn’t go on dates?" He facepalmed himself. 

"Dude, I guess you 're really bad at these." Jackson sighed. "What should I do. I want to hold her, hug her, kiss her...but...I got afraid. Idk if I will ever be able to confess to her. What if she found someone better? What if she leaves ...." 

"Dude dude, calm down. Let me think about something." Jackson sat in front of him and started to think, by putting his hand on his chin.

"Ah..ha.." he said, being so happy, looking at him with sparkling eyes. "Why don't you take her to date today, a romantic one. I am sure she will like it." "Will she go with me?" "Why not she is your wife after all."He said.

"Dude, don't worry about setting up and all. I will arrange it for you. Just convince her tonight. Ok?" Hoseok nodded.

"Thanks bro." He said and Jackson smiled. "Don't do anything silly." He said while going out of his office. Hoseok chuckled. 

Time skip~

It was lunchtime and you were still working on the new design. You were making a men's dress for the new summer collection. As there was a fashion show. You have already chosen the model and made his dress at home. Right now you were just doing some changes on his design a little.

 Right now you were just doing some changes on his design a little

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.