I sighed... feeling my head heavy from thinking of what Yujin just said, how would she know that? Is it true? How? Just how?

"Keep it in your mind and heart... she loves you." She then focused... I stood up, leaving the venue.

"Stop being a coward." By what she said I clenched my hand forming it into a fist turning ny knuckles white before leaving the venue.

I went in my car not minding if Yujin will complain when she comes home, I drove in full speed, zooming into the roads and stopping at a bar.

I just don't understand, she'll leave me-us here then comes back like nothing happened... not to mention shutting me off and telling me we can't be.

Hell that hurts! Now Yujin's saying she loved me?! Is she out of her mind?!

I barged in the bar going straightly to the VIP section for my safety. I sat in front of the bartender who I know...

"My my... why is maknae doing here?" Yena unnie said

"Vodka..." I let out and she quickly slide one in front of me...

"Yah Chaewon-ah, Wonyoungie's here... she seems down." Yena unnie exclaimed and Chaewon unnie popping out of nowhere as I drink my vodka slowly.

"Ey Ey Ey! Don't chug that in one shot!" Chaewon unnie held the glass and put it far away from me for a good 5 seconds before putting it in front of me.

"What's wrong?" Yena unnie asked.

"Yujin"

"Aw a love quarrel" Chaewon unnie said in a cute tone making me roll my eyes at her.

"No... it's something what she said." I explained

"Then what is it that she said that made you come here?" Chaewon unnie asked.

"She said Minju unnie loves me."

"Duhh you're her sister"

"Not that!- I... I mean you know the other love"

"Chile kid"

"Who knows? Minju told us she likes you and stuff before, she needed to leave to rekove it because she said that she's ruining things like your parents." Yena unnie said cleaning a cup in her hand.

"But we're not blood related" I took a sip

"Eyhh so maknae liked her unnie too before?"

"Yes... but she shutted me off then next day leaving." I thumped my head on the table making a loud thud.

They both sighed and just let me be.

"Just tell us what you need hm?" I nodded while I chugged my vodka when they're not near me.

What a nice feeling...

Yena's

I looked over my shoulder to see Wonyoung head swaying about to fall on the table, I quickly went to her and assisted her...

"Aigoo.... what did we told you about not chugging that big glass of vodka?" I mumbled searching her phone in her bag and pockets...

I looked through her contacts and saw "My love" as a name of the one with a heart and I quickly called it.

"Hello?" I said while assisting Wonyoung

"Hello? Who's this?" I was shocked- It was Minju... I thought- I- what? Wait-

"Yah!!! Minju-yah!!" I exclaimed making Wonyoung flinch

"Yena unnie? Is this your new number?"

"No girl... it's Wonyoung's"

"Ehhhhhh?????" Oh gosh I can imagine her eyes popping out.

"Yes..."

"B-But- My number is new and how'd she got it?"

"No clue too girl... come her at **** Bar, Wonyoung's drunk... she chugged a whole big ass glass of vodka."

"What? But- yes wait a second- I'm currently performing in an event"

"When will it end? I'll stay with Wonyoung till you come"

"Can't you just call Yujin or something?"

"Nah... She hates Yujin she might just punch her nose."

"Okay... just wait last two performance about... 15 minutes maybe"

"Take your time froggy"

The call hung up...

"Eyy... My love with an heart eh?" I chuckled sitting beside Wonyoung.

"You're a fool maknae... a fool" I shook my head

___

Minju's

I stopped my car beside this bar that Yena said... I went in seeing couples making out, kissing and other stuffs but no glimpse of Wonyoung nor Yena.

I looked around and saw Chaewon.

"Chaewon-ah!" I ran to her and she looked at me surprised

"Omo! Minju-yah!!!" She hugged me and I hugged back

"I'm looking for Wonyoung... did you see her here?"

"VIP section..." She said and smiled, I return a smile then quickly went in

I looked around and there I saw a tall figure sitting with Yena... what happened to this bunny?

"What happened?" I asked Yena

"Idk... I think she has lots in her mind right now, bring her home hm? Here's her phone... drive safely" Yena said before leaving us two here

"Won?"

"Won?"

I shook her and she groaned looking at me straightly in the eye then she giggled

"You just look like someone I really love" She let out a drunken smile and leaned forward...

to kiss me...

My eyes widen as I stayed still

-😶

🤭