Until... partners switched,

I can do this!

Oh god she's coming with that scary eyes, why is she looking at me like that? Is she seducing me? Help?

"Nice to meet you again Wonwon," By her voice... I felt my heart warm up, I was stoned in my place... we need to move but why am I not moving.

"Won? You're delaying our show" She said and pulled me by my waist and walked together on the aisle.

I don't know what to feel...

Minju's

I ain't saying I was confident grabbing her waist, I'm literally screaming inside.

HAKDHDAHDKABDIXOSBSJD Aunt Nayoung can I kiss your daughter?

My outfit is a suit, a white one with silver highlights, a slit on my trouser, and a slit on my back. Silver highlights on my eyes and my hair silver too.

She held my waist too! Omygod-

The butterflies are back... my heart fluttering... me panicking... yes... I'm in love.

"I-It's nice seeing y-you too" She stuttered... her voice became a little bit deeper but still, she's a cutie.

___

It's after the event... I need to get ready for my performance for music exhibit that kind of
treasures everything I do. They're happy that I've finally made it and perform there.

Aunt Nayoung is here and Mom too! Mom's infront while Aunt is somewhere in the middle, I told her to sit in front like mom but she refused so I let her.

Later, I'll be letting them meet Aunt... Oh gosh I'm so excited!

"You're in queue Ms. Kim" The coordinator said as I nodded in reply and get ready.

"And here she is... Kim Minju our one of the greatest Musician!" By that I went out and showed my self... the sight of many people made me more nervous. I told there would be only like 20 people or what but why is there like a concert about to be held.

I bowed... I don't like talking or introducing myself because it makes my anxiety go high.

I sat in front of the piano taking a deep breath as the lights dims and a spot light appears. Playing my hands on the piano, I started playing...

Wonyoung's

"Now I see..." Yujin said... we're watching Minju unnie... I don't like the idea but this puppy here wants to.

"She's higher than us Jangz... A musician, A writer, A producer and A model. She's successful... but broken." She uttered.

"How can you tell?" I asked.

"I can tell by her eyes, it's lifeless, empty, hopeless... this piece that she's playing, it sounds beautiful and elegant yet broken. The songs she wrote and produced are mostly sad by the lyrics of it... come on Jangz, you know her better" She said making me silent...

"You're basically indenial, Wonyoung listen to your heart... don't be someone that is not you, where's the happy and cheerful bunny? It went gone when Minju left... make up your mind." I was still silent... I don't really know what to feel or say.

Yujin may be right or not... I know myself and myself only.

"You dang changed, Minju didn't at all, she's still that quiet frog that just do her stuffs... didn't you noticed how her eyes instantly lit up when you two were partnered earlier?" I did...

"She loves you Jangz..." She mumbled... what?

"The hell you talking about? Can we just watch?" I punched her shoulder lightly but she just scoffs.