𝐓𝐫𝐲𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐛𝐢𝐚

-----x-----

Preview!~

Yn:but i don't like its taste*pout*

???:don't you dare to even think of skipping the milk young lady*stern voice*

Back to present!~

-----x-----

Yn:u-uh*turns back to see ??? and mr.kim standing there*DAD!!!*gummy smile*

???:come her bun*he smiled and open his arms wide as yn threw herself on to him as he catch her carefully for a moment she forgot all her sickness and weakness*

Yn:i mished you dad*sad pout while laying on ??? chest while he hugged her like a koala*

???:i missed you too bun*caresses her hair lovingly*

Mr.kim:hyungie have a seat*chuckle*

Ho san:yes boy how is my bun doing hmm*he sat on the couch with yn in his hand*

Yn:fine da-ACHOO[she couldn't complete her sentence due to a a 'soft' sneeze]i am fine dad*awkward smile*

Ho san:oh i didnt know you call this as fine huh*sarcastic*

Yn:*looks down pouting playing with ho san's fingers*

An:she is addicted of playing with fingers seriously ;-;

Ho san:i am serious bun*serious tone*

Yn:i know dad i am sowwy*sorry not sorry hehe*

An:world wide naughty girl

Yn:get out b!sh*an scoffs and flies away*[back to story]

Ho san:what sorry huh you got yourself sick badly[made her look at him first he tried it softly but she didnt looked at him as she was scared *he is the strictest among all of them*then he forcefully made her look at him*did you slept well yesterday huh you were coughing all time and more over having high fever too if it was your oppa's or unnie's then i would have beat the shit out of them already but i am not doing it with you and don't you dare to do it again see how pale you look bun!!!!do you know how worried we all was when you were sick *extreme stern voice*

!!!:don't shout at my baby you b!sh*!!! entered and pinch ho san's ear while saying this*

Yn:MOM!!!*she hugged her tight as !!! hugged her back gladly filled with lots of love* i mished you mom

!!!:i missed you more cupcake sowwy mom was a little busy baby*caressed her hair lovingly and kissed her forehead*

Ho san:you too hyun suk-ah don't take her side when it comes to health we cant compromise about it*while rubbing his ears as other giggled at him*yaaaah don't laugh you brats*hearing this they controlled their laugh*yn-ah don't do it again ok look at yourself how weak you looks*lecturing her as mr.kim finally decided to rescue yn from his hyung's lecture even though he know ho san is saying right he cant see yn looking down like that*

-𝐱-𝐱-𝐱-𝐱-𝐱-