"But sometimes your rude about it or you say it outta nowhere, like the time I really liked a picture and you said my nose looked weird" Ciarria says passing me the blunt looking at me.

"It did and you asked if we liked it so I told the truth, would you rather I lie" I ask passing the blunt. "Ehh better than hurting our feelings" Jasmine buts in after hitting the bong a good few times.

"Whoa there they hurt YALLS feelings not mine" Jonathan said taking the bong hitting it "can you pack it and hand it to me when your done?" I say already high.

"I would cause I gotta head out I gotta shift soon" Jasmine said "thanks boo" I blow her a kiss winking before she gets up and walks to her car. "Your so gay sometimes, I like it" Ciarria says nodding her head passing the blunt to Jonathan.

Hearing her say that I coughed smoke out fucking up my lungs. "Damn you good shordy" Jon ask as him and Cici laugh a lil. "Yea bro who says something like that while we in a sesh mid bong hit ciarria" I squint my eyes at her

"Hey you said the gay shit first" she shrugged laughing hard now "yea cause I am duh" I say to her winking. "Well i know that that's why the joke was made" she said looking confused.

Her looking confused got me confused "what the was we jus talking abt again" I ask trynna remember "how she said something abt your gayness and you coughed up smoke" Jon says looking so interested in our conversation.

"Nope change of convo fuck that" I say not wanting to go on about me fucking women. They live for those stories.

"Come on we already know about your little women rendezvous" Jon said, Ciarria nods in agreement. "ANYWAYS" I say squinting my eyes at them.

Laughing at me because they know what happened last time I roll my eyes. "I'm not passing shit since it's so funny" I say taking a puff.

"Wait we was jus kidding bae Yk we loveee youuu" Ciarria said snatching the blunt. This bitch "Girl fuck you" I said looking up at the sky.

"Can we go get food" Jon whispered with his eyes slightly open red as fuck. "Hell yea my nigga I'm starving" I said jumping up.

We decided on lil Cesar's they lil calzone pizza that shi buss with the marinara sauce. After we fucked up our food we sat there chilling for a little before saying our goodbyes splitting up.

Jevonne's p.o.v

Looking at the file that was placed on my desk I opened it reading.

Malia Cline
Middle child of 8
Parents: father/ alive
                Mother/ deceased on 10/27/2021
Job: Footlocker/ Victoria's Secret
Age: 17
Birthday: February 19 2005

I couldn't imagine what my baby went through on her own. I don't know what to tell her now I feel even worse she had to go through that alone. I know she never really got along with people.

I put the file in my desk going to the basement of the warehouse.

A/n: TW: gonna try to make a torture seen man don't judge 😭

The man who stole from me sitting there whimpering. "Don't fucking cry now you didn't when you stole from me" I stated with mock sadness. I picked up my knife and dragged it down his chest cutting deep.

He screams thrashing back and forth making it go a little deeper. I laugh loudly pulling the knife out opening his mouth taking his tongue out. Picking up the pliers I take his teeth out one by one.

He looks at me barley alive covered in blood, dirt, tears and sweat. I laugh and grab my gun putting it under his chin. "See you in hell" I said pulling the trigger watching brains go everywhere.

I turn around grabbing my handkerchief and wiping his blood off my face and knuckles. I walk upstairs, "you know what to do" I say looking at Anton and the other cleaners. Emmett opens his mouth to say something but Alex beats him to it.

"So when are you gonna tell" he asks I groan ignore him before going to the bar getting a drink. "You can't ignore us forever you know" Emmett buts in "you not gonna get nowhere if you don't plan ahead" shaking his head walking away

"How do I even know she's going to forgive me or not hate me" I ask feeling dumb for not knowing what to say to her. "You don't you idiot but at least you got to explain why you did what you did" Alex says shrugging

I look at him realizing he's right for once I scoff knowing where he got that quote from. "I'm leaving" I say walking out

A/n: I tried a writing from a man's perspective it's shit ik 😭 but hey at least y'all got two chapters back to back than nothing. Anyways I also tried pov switching I would need more words for that but it's jus a try right now.

Happy reading my loves byeee 💞