Part Four: Home

He glanced at me. Smirking, he said, "take a picture, it will last longer."

I opened my mouth to say something but immediately closed it back as if I forgot what I was gonna say.

It's been an hour now since he and Harry arrived and, to tell you honestly, it's really cute how they were enjoying each other's company. The one game before he goes home became tons. I watched them as they played FIFA, sitting across them as I cheer and laugh with them. Whenever they finish a game, me and Calum gets to talk for bit before they start off with a new one. He confirmed to me that his glasses doesn't have any grade at all and it's purely for fashion. He also told me how he have to put washable hair dye every morning before leaving for school to cover his highlights - and how this morning he had to sneak and use his sister's mascara because he ran out of washable hair dye.

He told me that he got his lip piercing two years ago and how his mom gets really annoyed whenever she sees it. He also let me touched it - and, yes, it is very real. I was scared to touch it at first, giving me the feeling that I might accidentally pull it off and it might start bleeding. Well, that would only happen if I get really curious and tries to see how it goes from one end to another. Weird, isn't it? But, that's just me! I mean, that might actually happen because I usually am always curious.

Actually, it got my heart beat racing. I don't know but when I got closer to him, I felt butterflies in my tummy. The way our eyes locked as I leaned to touch his lip. His scent is addictive...

If only Harry didn't had to start that damn game again...

"What?" I said. It was the only response I formed after a few seconds.

He laughed, "you can ask for a picture, babe, I wouldn't decline."

"What!" I repeated, but laughing this time, as I throw him a pillow. He caught it in an ease. Babe? Well, I don't mind him calling me that. "You're a real ass, you know."

"You like it, don't you?" He winked. I just looked at him. Do I? "You're blushing."

"No, I'm not," I said, looking away from him.

"I'm not asking. I'm pointing out," he laughed. He then stood up and collected his phone and keys from the table.

"Are you going?" Harry asked the moment he got back from upstairs.

"Have to, buddy, need to help my mom at home. But I'll sure to come by soon," Calum said before looking at me. "If that's okay with Mikee."

"Uh, yes, it's okay," I smiled, standing up. I looked at Harry and said, "Harry, turn off the game now and help me set the table before big bro arrives."

"Okay," he said happily as he turned off the console and tv. Before he disappears to the kitchen, he waved at Calum and said, "come back again, Calum. Bye!"

"Bye, buddy!" Calum waved and started heading towards the front door. I followed him behind

"Don't wanna stay for dinner?" I asked, as he reached for the knob to unlock it.

"Next time maybe, but thanks," he turned around to face me, smiling. "I gotta go help my mom."

"Okay," I said. We just looked at each other for a minute or two, before I spoke again. "I guess I'll see you at school, then."

"Yeah, always at the corner if you need anything," he laughed, walking backwards. "No, really, I always sits at the corner, you'll never miss me."

"I sure won't," I said, laughing.

"Thanks, Mikee," he smiled before he turned around and climbed unto his car.

With one last look, I smiled at him and closed the door. I was about to call Harry to ask for the plates after I heard Calum starts his car when I heard another car pulling up at the driveway. It honked its horn twice and it's familiarity made me excited.

He's here!

I soon heard his car door slam and some talking outside. I didn't had time to understand what was being said as I immediately ran to the kitchen.

"Harry!" I whisper screamed. He looked at me, smiling widely. "He's here! Get the table ready!"

As he rushed to set the table, I started to transfer the stew in a bowl.

"Mikee? Harry?" His familiar voice echoed, calling our names.

I smiled, checking the table one last time before I ran to greet him.

Harry was already ahead of me and was about to jump unto him. "Ashton! You're home!"

"Harry!" He said happily, catching Harry then hugging him back. "Wow, you've got heavier."

"Wouldn't doubt if he does, he eats loads," I laughed. He looked at me and smiled.

"And she bakes a lot," Harry pointed out, giggling. He was still clinging unto Ashton.

He opened his arm for a hug which I happily took. "And you've grew taller."

I pulled away and smiled, "Tall enough to try on your shirts. Still eyeing that ACDC one you got."

"Not happening," he laughed. "Girls dig it during gigs."

"Whatever, Ash," I shook my head, laughing as I led the way to the dinning room. "Who were you talking to outside?"

"Oh, my friend's family moved in today. They bought the house next door," he said, following me behind. "Saw him outside, was surprised we're now neighbours."

"I see, cool," I said, as I pulled the chair in front of me.

"You've outdone it again," he smiled, looking at the table. "Everytime I go home."

"Mom asked me," I said, sitting down. "Also, we're excited, you know. We've missed you and it's not everyday we get to spend time with you ever since Dad died."

"Yeah, I've missed you, too," he said. There were sadness in his voice. Then he smiled, looking from me to Harry, "let's make a fort!"

"Yes!" Harry and I said in unison, as we started to eat.

-------------
(A/N: This is just a filler chapter.)