Chapter One

"I have decided something" Trilochon's announcement at the dining table is met with curious glances from the family members. The confirmed bachelor of the family is someone that can never be disobeyed.

"I have been meeting Kalindi at Krishnanagar" his announcement is met with shocked reactions from everyone.

"Da" exclaims Binoy, "at this age! chi chi chi, I didn't expect it from you at all".

"Really kaka! You're thinking of getting married to your lost love again? Wow" says Batuk mischievously.

"Buddhape mein jawani" murmurs Sampoorna, the second wife of Binoy.

"Shut up, Nalayaks" Trilochon irritated with his family proclaims,

"Do you have to add something? you Bigrail Bagad Billa" Trilochon asks Anirudh.

"No, kaka I believe everyone has the right to love at any age. If you marry her then I have no objections at all" Anirudh replies .

TRC gets even more angry hearing Ani's words. "Shut your Fitoori talks"

"Now only I'll speak, close your mouths Nalayaks", "shiv shiv shiv, such mad family I have" TRC appears heartbroken at the stupid words of his family.

"As I was saying, I have decided to get Somnath married to Kalindi's grand daughter Bondita. She is 16 years of age, beautiful, intelligent as well as a very kind girl. Do you have any objections Binoy?"

"No da, you have been their father more than me, I trust your decision, moreover The Das family of Krishna nagar is rich, prosperous and has an excellent lineage as well" answers Binoy. The ever obedient brother.

"kaka, I am not ready for marriage, let me be a doctor first" Somnath protests.

"you are getting married to her and that's final" thunders TRC. " Here is her picture; look at her all of you! she looks like an angel, you're getting a gem Somnath"-TRC replies.

Somnath gets mesmerized looking at the black and white picture of Bondita. For him, it is a love at first sight.

Every member gushes at the picture of the young fairy.

Anirudh's heart skips a beat at her first look. but he dismisses it. Unknown to him, these are the eyes that will haunt him for a long time. and this is the girl for whom he will cross every hurdles of society and will create a love story worth remembering for generations.

In Krishna nagar Bondita cries uncontrollably when she is informed of her fate by her thakumaa.

"How can you do this to me? just because I am a girl, do I not have the right to decide about my own future!" exclaims the young fairy of Das family.

"I will not listen to anything from you, he is a good guy from a great family and you will marry him"- kalindi says. looking at the dejected face of her grand daughter she in a soft tone adds "I will not take wrong decision for you, dear. Please trust your thakumaa"

"The only reason you want this marriage to happen is because you want to be in constant contact with Trilochon Roy Chowdhury"-murmurs Sumati and Rimjhim together.

"Did you say something bahu's" thunders Kalindi.

"No absolutely not thakumaa"- they reply.

"They will come here tomorrow to see Bondita, prepare for a feast, there should be no lacking tomorrow" informs Kalindi.

"Well go to see Bondita Bahu, tomorrow, prepare gifts and fruits Sampoorna"."if you do anything stupid mark my words, I'll not leave you"-Trilochon threatens Sampoorna.

How was the first chapter. Please tell me if you are reading it.

it would reduce my anxiety.
I have changed their ages a little bit.

Love Re-definedOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara