PART 13: August, 2017

Start from the beginning

I took his hand and played with it. "Yin, let's continue studying at the same university after we finish our high school. Can we? I don't want to be far away from you," I said while pursing my lips and he rubbed my head, smiling.

"Yeah, let's stay together forever," he replied, leading a wide smile on my face.

"Promise?"

"I promise, my Warrr. You can't leave me and I won't leave you either." Yin grinned at me.

I hoped he really meant it since I feel like we were drifting away more and more with each passing day.

∘✧──────✧∘

🆂🅴🅲🅾🅽🅳 🆆🅴🅴🅺 🅾🅵 🅰🆄🅶🆄🆂🆃, 2017

"Tomorrow is my birthday. So, don't forget your promise, okay?"

"You said you wanted to spend time with me, Yinn!" It had been a while since we had hung out, so I happily reminded him and I was even more excited with the thought that I would be going out with him tomorrow. Yeah, we no longer hang out so often and I didn't want to push Yin because he incessantly stated to be busy.

"Of course I'm not forget my baby Warrr. How can I forget your birthday?" He chuckled, caressing my chin like a cat.

"Tomorrow we'll do everything you want, okay?" Yin smiled while pinching my cheek.

"Okay, Yinyin!!!" I grinned.

"I want to watch movies, play bowling, go food hunting and you have to follow me everywhere." I was excited for tomorrow, so I enthusiastically said it. Because I was able to spend time with my Yinyin on my birthday this year, it will be the happiest of my life!!!

He gave me another cheek pinch while grinning warmly at what I was doing. Every time he pinched my cheek, which he does often, of course I love it.

∘✧──────✧∘

Even though this wasn't the first time Yin and I went out together, I'm still trying to figure out what to wear as I wanted to make tomorrow the most unforgettable day of my life.

A white t-shirt and silky brown pants were the final outfits I tried on. Emm, I believed it was already fine. I also told Yin that he should put on a nice outfit since I wanted to take a nice picture of us for my photobook. I know he's already handsome but I just reminded him, so he's not too cocky.

I hummed happily as tomorrow I would hang out with my Yinyin!!!

As I was rearranging the clothing that was already strewn across my bed, my phone rang. When I glanced at the screen, I saw that Yin had called me.

"Hello, Yinyinnn!" I greeted him cheerfully as soon as I answered it since I believed he might want to inform me about his plans for tomorrow.

Oh my goodness, I'm so happy!!! Since this morning, I've been grinning nonstop!!!

"Hello, War. Emm...what are you doing?" Yin asked and I didn't know why but whenever I heard his voice, I couldn't help but smile. It sounded to my ears like a lovely tune.

"Nothing...just lay on the bed," I lied because it was kind of awkward if I told him I was excited to choose what clothes I wanted to wear tomorrow.