What am I getting myself into? 

.~.~.~.~. 

When I got home it was almost 2 o'clock and it was scorching hot. I barely had any time to settle before the phone was ringing. 

"Hello?" I groaned. 

"Check TMZ!" Piper exclaimed and before I could ask her why I was replied with the dial tone. I rolled my eyes and went up to my room and logging onto the TMZ website. I clicked around for awhile before I got to the article Piper was talking about. 

"Hayden Moore and Mystery Guy: New Romance?" I looked at the picture and my eyes grew wide. It was a picture of me and Colson the other night at the diner, when the paparazzi swarmed us. Oh no. I pulled out my phone and sent him the link to the article. 10 minutes later he replied. 

"Don't make anything more of it.. It was just a burger. Lol. -Colson

I groaned and decided to take to Twitter to release my anger. 

"Sucks when you can't even grab a bite with a friend without being accused. v.v" 

.~.~.~.~. 

I groaned, hearing clicking noises coming from my window. I turned over in bed and picked up my phone, 1 a.m. I swear if this is Piper or Gwen I'm gonna kill them. I climbed from under the covers and shuffled over to the window and lifted it. 

"Colson?" I groaned. 

"I'm sorry." He whispered. 

"What are you doing here?" The fact that I should have asked him how he found out where I lived came to mind, but I dismissed it. 

"I can't sleep.. I have too much on my mind." Now that I think about it, I guess I wasn't getting that much good sleep either, otherwise I would still be asleep right now. 

"Wanna take a drive?" The words spilled out of his mouth and I nodded. I slid on some boy shorts and sneakers, following him out the window. 

.~.~.~.~. 

Stupid me, I forgot to bring my sweatshirt. But then again, I didn't know we would be getting out of the car on this "Night Drive." 

I huffed, almost in a childish manner. 

"Come on, it's not that bad." He chuckled. 

"I'm not use to staying up 24 hours a day like you are." I shivvered, rubbing my arms to make them warmer. He began taking off his jacket and draped it over my shoulders. 

"Thanks." I couldn't help but smile. 

"So I was thinking.." He looked down at me and I looked up at him as we began to walk along the quiet street. 

"You should come to my recording tomorrow." I curled my eyebrows. 

"Seriously?" 

"Seriously. I need some new opinions on some of the stuff I've been working on." He nodded and smiled sheepishly. 

I smiled back at him and agreed. 

"I won't be intruding, will I?" He chuckled. 

"I'll only be there for a little while. And then we can go hang out." 

"Who said I wanted to hang out with you?" I teased. He smiled.  

"Everyone wants to hang out with me." I giggled and zipped up his sweater. 

"Look." He pointed out into the distance. 

"What?" I stood on my tip-toes and still couldn't see anything. 

"Ah!" I shrieked as I felt him grab me by my waist and spin me around. 

He laughed and picked me up, starting to twirl me around. 

.~.~.~.~. 

"You have a huge head." I laughed. 

He shook his head. "It's not snapped completely in the back. He leaned over and fixed the Snapback on my head, which I had taken while we were playing in the streets. 

"Thank you." I smiled. He smiled back. We pulled up outside of my house. 

"Thanks for helping me get my mind off things." I nodded. 

"Anytime." We both climbed out of the car and went up to my main gates. 

"So I will see you at the studio tomorrow at noon, right?" I nodded and smiled. 

He pulled me closely and pressed our lips together. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed back, our lips moving in sync with each other. 

I pulled back gently but was drawn back in by him biting my lip. I giggled slightly before pinching the skin on the back off his neck gently and made him pull off. 

"Ouch!" He silently spat. I smiled at him before walking back inside my gates. 

I opened the door as quietly as possible and was greeted with a pair of pink slippers at eye level. Then she cleared her throat. 

I slowly looked up. 

"..Heyyy... Mom.." I smiled nervously. Damn it.