Battle of Endor part 2

Start from the beginning

Alpha saw the Ewok about to touch something, but he stops him Alpha said "No touching" Omega said "Let's blast some troopers" Alpha press a button he said "Chewie got some targets in sight" Chewie growls they fire at the Stormtroopers while Clones, Rebels and Ewoks cheer and celebrated as Chewie's, Alpha's and Omega's At-St fires at more Stormtroopers that are running away.

Wrecker running with a small Ewok on his shoulder it points speaking Ewokese and Wrecker looks to see another At-St laughing Wrecker said "He's mine" He runs forward the Ewok holds on the At-St fires at them, but Wrecker avoids and grabs the leg "Going up" He lifts the leg causing the At-St to fall back and blow up he laughs and the Ewok cheers raising an arm holding a blaster.

Ewoks, Clones, and Rebels all fire at the Stormtroopers avoiding getting hit Tech with an Ewok looking saw a couple of Scouts coming Tech speaks Ewokese and the Ewok swings a rope with the 1st Scout went pass the Ewok threw the rope looping the speeder making it go around the tree the 2nd Scout screams as Tech and the Ewok runs while the speeder blows up on impact.

Meanwhile the Ewoks hold a rope high for the Scout to crash into it falling off his speeder making it crash into a tree while a large group of Ewoks are throwing stones at Stormtroopers below them as an Ewok runs from an At-St that fires at it but from two trees two Ewoks cut a rope and swinging down is two large logs crush the head.

Another Ewok on a tree wave his hand a Rebel notice he yells "Pull" The Ewoks, and Rebels pull the rope for logs to roll down the hills towards another At-St that turn its head but one of its leg stand on a log then it's other and both of them begin to wobble until it falls on its side destroying itself.

Cyberman POV

We continue to cover Han who kept working I ask "How are you doing" Han said "I think I got it" I fire killing a Stormtrooper "I got it" We look only to see a second door close Jyn said "You don't got it" Hunter said "Keep going" He fires suddenly Leia got hit she said "Aah" Jyn and Han as Echo fires killing the Stormtrooper.

C-3PO ask "Princess Leia, are you all right" Han said "Let's see" Jyn shakes her head she said "It's only to the arm" Leia said "It's not bad" I turn only to be greeted by a large group of Stormtroopers the Leader said "Freeze" C-3PO said "Oh, dear" The Leader said "Don't move" Hunter whisper "Any idea's" I look behind the group saw Hevy, Droidbait and Cutup arrive stealthy.

Han said "I love you" I raise my arms as Leia said "I know", The Leader said "Hands up" I saw Han does that "Stand-up" I yell "NOW" Jyn, Leia, Hevy, Cutup and Droibait all fire killing the group suddenly two At-St's arrive aiming at us Han said "Stay back" I said "Hunter, Echo look after Jyn and the others" Han and I walk forward raising our hands.

Suddenly the hatches open to reveal Chewie and Alpha who said "Hey guys" Chewie roars said "Grrr" Han said "Chewie" Hunter ask "Alpha" Chewie grunts and Alpha said "Omega's here too" Omega stands next to him she said "Look what we got" Hevy said "So you're the ones who helped us" I turn, and Han said "Chewie, get down here" He points to Leia "She's wounded" I stop him I said "Hang on, I got an idea".

3rd POV

Meanwhile Luke is clashing sabers against Vader who breathes they move away from Aayla and the two Inquisitors who all clash moving around Aayla blocks behind her and front of her spinning around once then Luke and Vader moves towards the stairs while Luke kicks Vader sending him down the stairs to the floor Sidious laughing said "Good".

Sidious sitting on his throne watching "Use your aggressive feelings, boy" Aayla blocks both sabers into a lock before breaking it "Let the hate flow through you" Aayla flips over them and clash sabers she said "Remember your training Luke" She moves clashing sabers again while Luke turns to Vader who slowly stands then Luke deactivates his lightsaber.