[9] Kai [5]

Character: Kai

Other: Inspiration from The Song, "On My Own" By Ashes Remain

~ ~ ~ ~ ** ~ ~ ~ ~

He stared at the girl in front of him, wondering how she managed to change him. He was a social outcast, the person to stand in the background while everybody else had fun, yet he stood with them, with her at the beach.

It was strange how she changed him without him even realising. His teammates now thought of him not only as a captain but a close friend.

He always thought he was a lone wolf, somebody who didn't need a pack, who would walk the earth alone. The thought now disgusted him. He had the most beautiful girlfriend, who wasn't only beautiful on the outside, but on the inside, she was almost a saint.

The day he met her they were in the UK, for a competition hosted by the Majestics. He found it strange how they bragged about how much they possessed, not realising Kai was just as rich. She was Johnny's close friend, apparently, his best friend since they were babies.

The Bladebreakers, now more famously known as BBA were escorted into the mansion owned by Robert Jurgen. Daichi's eyes were wide as he stared in amazement as the maid left them in the main room.

"Wondering how do they afford this place?" Tyson asked the boy, who scoffed. "No. I'm wondering why they have this big ass house while others are homeless."

"People may be homeless, though their actions do not help," Enrique spoke as he appeared from seemingly nowhere. "Welcome, BBA, to the house of Jurgen."

Daichi was ready to attack the boy at the homeless comment, though Ray stopped him by speaking. "We're grateful for this opportunity."

"Ready to lose, Bladebreakers," Johnny sneered as he, Robert and Oliver walked down the stairs. "If I remember correctly, we beat you last time," Tyson replied smugly. Johnny scoffed at the boy as he looked him up and down. "We'll see."

"Allow us to escort you to the backyard," Robert said, as he motioned for them to follow him. 

Kai stood behind the group, unphased by all the art and antiques, while the others were mesmerized. A gasp escaped Hilary's mouth and not due to Enrique's flirting, but by the giant Beyblade dish surrounded by beautiful flower bushes.

"It is beautiful, though not as beautiful as our guest," Enrique said, winking at the girl who blushed slightly. Hilary was still a girl and when a handsome boy flirted with her it affected her for a moment.

"The scenery is beautiful, I must admit I found it quite pleasant when I saw it too," Johnny said. "The scenery? Or the one who designed it?" Oliver teased.

The BBA were confused, though when they saw a girl with beautiful Y/C/H they understood what Oliver had meant. The girl was stunning, even Max and Ray were staring at her, both of whom had strong partners.

She smiled brightly at Johnny as she stood next to him. "Have we received more guests?" Kai felt a shiver run down his back at the sound of the girl's voice.

Stunning. She was indescribably beautiful, even her voice was pleasant.

"These guests aren't worth your time Angel," Enrique told the girl, who chuckled. "Now, now, Enrique, every person is worth the time." "Unlike those you help in that strange place," Enrique mumbled, earning a slap on the back of the head.

"We were lucky to be born into wealth, so I will do all I can to use my wealth to help those less fortunate."

"She's perfect," Daichi mumbled, though nobody paid attention to him.

The girl smiled at the team. "Hello, welcome to the Jurgen mansion. My name is Y/n L/n -" "Of the famous L/n hotel and spas?"  Hilary questioned, causing the girl to giggle. "I am, yes."

"This girl is rich," Hilary mumbled to Ray, who shrugged. He didn't know too much about the L/n hotels. "What are your names?" Y/n asked.

Each member introduced themselves, shaking the girl's hand, even Tyson who was staring at the girl, still mesmerised by her beautiful appearance.

It was finally Kai's turn to introduce himself. The girl stood in front of him, a smile on her face. "And what is your name?" He raised his eyebrows at the girl, trying to see if the girl was joking or not. She appeared to be serious.

"You're friends with the Majestics, you clearly know of Beyblade, therefore will know who we are," Kai said, causing the girl to grin. "Smart and attractive, I like this one."

Kai didn't know at that time but Y/n made a plan to get to know him, to break down the cold walls that he held up. She could tell he was distant due to the physical distance between himself and the rest of his team.

They didn't realise how much they both needed each other.

Y/n and Kai spent a lot of time watching the other battles. Kai found out Y/n was skilled with knowledge of Beyblade, though she didn't play much.

"I could teach you to play."

He was true to his word to was going to teach her Beyblade. She had never been to Japan so booked a month's holiday, taking some well deserved 'Me' time before going on her next quest, to help those less fortunate.

When the month was almost over Y/n had become incredible at Beyblade. Kai had never felt more proud and when she pecked his cheek as a thank you, he pulled her arm and placed his lips against hers.

The kiss was short, yet sweet. When they pulled apart, they smiled at each other. "You make me feel things I never have before."

It was safe to say from that moment was the start of their beautiful relationship. Kai understood that she would go help those less privileged every quarter for one month. Y/n understood Kai had a lot of female fans who adored him, yet never got jealous.

"Kai? Are you okay?" Y/n's soft voice asked. He looked up at the woman he loved, the woman he had been dating for two years. "I'm perfect."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ** ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Strangely, I like this imagine and the song.