[7] Blitzkrieg [1]

Characters: Blitzkrieg Boys

Other: Short

~ ~ ~ ~ ** ~ ~ ~ ~

Y/n was sitting at Kai's mansion, playing video games with her closest friends. She was the only girl in the group and was quite tomboyish. She was almost always in a hoodie of some kind, usually one of Kai or Tala's.

A loud beeping caused Y/n to groan, it was her phone. Once she saw who was calling her she sighed. "Okay, being quiet, my mum is calling."

The boys looked at each other, smirking slightly. Y/n had no idea the plan they had.

"Hi mum."

"Pass the vodka," Kai said loudly. "What was that?" Y/n's mum questioned.

"That weed stinks," Spencer said. "Drugs?" Mrs L/n gasped.

"How many times have you shagged Tala?" Bryan asked. "About time," Mrs L/n mumbled.

"Five times," Tala repied.

"Mum, the guys are being idiots, I'll call you later," Y/n mumbled before hanging up on her mother.

The boys grinned at her, causing her to shake her head. "I don't know what's worse, what you guys did, or the fact my mum wasn't surprised I slept with you, Tala."

A chuckle escaped the red head's mouth before he stood up. "Let's make Mama's wish come true." Y/n scoffed as she pushed the boy back down. She really did love her boys, especially Tala.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ** ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~