IV

Warnings: a lot of swearing, transphobic insult, drugs, intrusive thoughts
Word count: 1312

__________________

Arsenio didn’t leave me the fuck alone. He was literally poisoning my days.

It all started from that fucking exam which we both passed with the same fucking score, after that he would’ve sat beside me during lectures bothering me and testing my damn boundaries.

Yeah you could call it bullying or whatever, it sucked.

But that freaking day was the absolute worst of my college life, thank God it didn’t happen during one of Mr. Gardner’s lessons or he would’ve noticed us and probably asked questions in front of everybody because he didn’t care about privacy nor making one feel utterly uncomfortable.

«I’m gonna make you cry once I’ll pass the next exam and you won’t, dummy», he whispered to my ear with his smelly-ass breath. Ew.

I didn’t give him the chance to get a reaction from me but it was getting harder every single day, he wouldn’t stop. Every single word was boiling my blood, I was absolutely brooding with inhuman rage. Long story short I started to feel the creepy desire of committing murder.

Ain’t fucking around here. I was dead serious when yearning for blood and revenge.

«Jeez you ugly as fuck fam, dressed up all smart n' shit you look like a man», he giggled and tried to grasp my blazer but I dodged his move, clenching every fucking muscle in my body.

Lord help me for I crave death.

«Wonder whatcha hidin’ between those thick-ass legs you got there».

«I know I’m pretty muscular thank you», I answered with the fakest and coldest smile of them all. 

«Oh you actin tough aye? It’s a shame ya fucked in the head».

I took a deep breath trying not to listen to the intrusive thoughts that flooded my mind since he started talking shit to me. 

Calm down Miss Theller. You don’t want to kill him. It’s just anger. Pure anger. It’s temporary. It’ll pass, let it be and be the adult here.

The bell rang and for fuck sake it was music to my ears. He stood up still giggling to his miserable self, but I didn’t allow him to get completely away with what he said.

«Try not to kick and scream when all alone you feel me?» He mimicked my shaking issues that have been rising alarmingly since the start of the year. 

God give me strength.

I stepped on his toe with the heel of my loafer, caring to sink it right into his fucking shoe.
I hope it hurt motherfucker. He growled and managed to save his poor foot, giving me a death stare before exiting the fucking classroom.

What a relief.

Hell I was sweating due to all the anger I felt because of him.

«Yeah it won’t harm me», I took out my vial while scanning the room. 

I was the only one left. Lucky me.

I was about to pierce myself to actually feel better when the door opened wide. Fuck. I rushed under the table putting the vial and the syringe back where they were and managed to spy my intruder. 

Oh it was such a cliche.

Mr. Gardner was turning his back on me while doing stuff on the desk. 
It wasn’t his classroom. Clearly he couldn’t care less.