Suddenly, jungkook's phone rang.

               *Hubby❤*
               Calling.........

"See baby. Your dada is video calling. "

Jungkook sat straight and neated himself before attending the call.

"Hubbyyyyyyyyyy
I mich chuuu"
Whinned jungkook.

"Aww my baby is missing his hubby..... Huh"

"Mm mm"

"Then hubby will fly to there like Superman. "

"YAAHH KIM FREAKING TAEHYUNG.
IT'S NOT THE TIME TO JOCK..
I'M DAMN SERIOUS. I WANT TO SEE YOU RIGHT NOWWWWWWWW"

"B-baby... Calm down bubba..
What happened to you?
Are you on your periods baby? "

"NOOOOOOOO....."

"Ok ok ok cool baby.
I'll be there tomorrow evening. I've an early morning flight darling. "

"Humm okiee... "

"Why my baby is soo moody and cute today? "

"Your baby will be like this for some period of time. "

"Huh? Why? "

"Nothing you dumb dumb hubby... "

The couple spoke for another 30 minutes before cutting the call. The younger dozed off while hugging tae's pillow which still smells like taehyung.

              ________________

Today, everybody took a leave to stay with Jungkook in the mansion.

Namjoon literally cried after knowing that his baby kookie is pregnant. And that his bear is going to be a father. It was so overwhelming for each one of them.

Yeonjun danced for hours because of excitement and happiness. A baby is going to come to their house. This thought gives a different emotion to them.

Tae still didn't know about the happy news. So they'll celebrate after his arrival.
He'll be back today.

It's already evening, Namjoon went to pick up tae from the airport.

At first, Jungkook decided to go and pick his husband but he has been vomiting for the whole day today. So jin told him to take rest and stay in bed itself, which he obeyed without objection.

Kookie was laying on the bed thinking about how to tell tae about the news. At that moment, jin came inside the room.

"Kookie baby... Drink this!! "

"Eomma.. But I'm not getting fond of banana milk now. I feel like vomiting after drinking that. "

"I know baby... So I made strawberry milk for you. Try it out. "

"Strawberry milk!! It's tae's favourite... "

"Ya... You know, during this time, you started to hate your favourites and like your partner's favourite foods and drinks. Sometimes.
So I just test it out...
Drink it and see!! "

Jungkook took the cup from Jin's hand and started to drink it in one go. He finished the drink with a wide bunny smile and wiped his mouth with his sweater paws.

"It's choo tasty eommaaaa.. "

Jin smiled at younger's cuteness and patted his head before leaving the room.

                 _______________

Jungkook came down stairs and sat on the sofa, waiting for his husband.