"Huh? Of course, I do, she's my crewmember! My first mate!" Luffy said proudly. In an instant, all the chefs around Luffy backed away from him. This confused Luffy greatly, not realizing he just dug himself into his own grave by accident. "So, tell me where she is, straw hat," Mahito said as he got in Luffy's face, smiling creepily while placing a hand on Luffy's shoulder.

"Leave him alone, Mahito" (Y/n) spoke up, before a war could go down inside the restaurant. Despite the situation, Sanji's eyes raked up her disheveled form. Despite all the dry blood and horrid appearance, he couldn't prevent a light blush to cover his features. While also internally criticizing whoever didn't give her new clothes, if they weren't in a dire situation he'd offer her some.

"Finally showing yourself? Well, why don't we take this elsewhere? In private?" Mahito asked ominously, giving off danger signs. "No-" Luffy goes to protest, but (Y/n) had made her way down the steps, and walked past the two. She then gave a hand signal to gesture for Mahito to follow her outside.

~~~

They had made their way outside, right on the deck of the boat, while Luffy decided to listen in on the balcony. He believed he wasn't noticed, but unknown to him, (Y/n) can see all. "You know, for a Special Grade, you aren't good at hiding" Mahito started as he sat on the railing.

"Get to the point, what do you want?" (Y/n) said, ignoring the small talk. "You know what we want, if you hand it over, you can live on peacefully," Mahito said while holding out his hand. (Y/n) narrowed her hidden eyes at his hand, her mouth turning into a grimace. Seeing the new expression, Mahito took his hand away from her with a smirk.

"You're not very wise, are you? Choosing a lost cause over others" Mahito said sassily, knowing he hit a nerve. "My brother is not a lost cause!" (Y/n) spat angirly, while gripping her hand into a fist. "Pfth! Haha! You're so easy to mess with!" Mahito chuckled, unafraid of (Y/n)'s wrath.

He then whipped a stray tear from his eyes as he calmed down, while (Y/n) let out an angered huff. "Whether I take him now or not won't matter," Mahito said seriously as he stared out at the open sea. "I won't be captured, I don't care who I sacrifice to get my way" (Y/n) said seriously, earning a glance from Mahito.

The curse let out a sigh as he jumped off of the railing and landing on the deck, making his way towards the restaurant's entrance. "Careful now, he might show up sooner than expected" Mahito warned in the most ominous way. With that, he vanished into the restaurant, most likely threatening the humans to get him a boat.

What she didn't expect was for Sanji to walk over to her, with a set of folded clothes in his grip. "Here you are my lady, a beautiful flower for a beautiful lady" Sanji said as he handed her a pretty rose. Smirking, she took it while purposely grazing her fingers over his own, instantly lighting Sanji's face aflame.

"I-Um... I got you some clothes!" Sanji exclaimed as he blindly shoved the folded clothes into (Y/n)'s arms. "Why thank you" (Y/n) said gratefully, giving him a charming smile. If Sanji could get any more flustered he'd go unconscious, so with that, he rushed himself back into the restaurant, while internally fanboying.

Luffy let out a silent hum, having watched the whole thing, internally processing everything. "Oi! Chore boy! Get to work!" The head chef called out to him. With a sigh, he made his way into the restaurant as well, having, unfortunately, agreed to the head chef's deal into working for a whole year.

~~~

Having finally gotten changed into new clothing, (Y/n) made her way toward her group. On her way, she heard a commotion in the kitchen. Taking a peek inside it, she spotted Luffy running around breaking anything he touched. With dotted eyes, she slowly backed away, pretending she didn't see anything.

She then made her way down the stairs towards the dining room, unknowingly gaining everyone's attention again. Currently, she's in a chef's outfit, the only spare clothing Sanji had on hand, along with a pair of shades. No longer looking like a ragdoll, people can now soak in the beauty that she radiated.

Her clothing hugged her body nicely, her hair framed her face perfectly. Her dazzling bright (e/c) eyes reflect that of pure beauty. The most affected were her crewmembers, who stared at her agape, while Usopp choked on his food. When she had gotten to their table, she took a seat on Zoro's lap.

"What the hell?! You looked like that this whole time?!" Usopp exclaimed snapping out of his shock. "Of course, why? Do I look ugly?" (Y/n) teased with a pout. Meanwhile, Zoro's face had become a tomato, struggling to come up with any words. It's like a phone loading screen was stuck to his face, slowly rebooting itself.

"Woah... Just Woah..." Nami muttered out with a light blush, most likely becoming gay at that exact moment. "Wh-What are you doing?! (Y/n)?! Why're you dressed like that?! Not that you're not pretty in it!" Luffy exclaimed having spotted his comrades. "Oh, hey Laffy, how's the chores?" (Y/n) asked, ignoring Luffy's questions completely.

"We heard you had to work for a whole year," Usopp said with a grin, but a light blush could still be seen on his face. "Is it okay if we redraw our flag for the ship?" Zoro asked smugly, having finally rebooted into existence. Yet, he tried his very best to not look at (Y/n), if he does, he'll just need to reboot again.

"Gah-! You're eating all this delicious food without me?! What kind of crew are you?! How could you do this to me?!" Luffy yelled out angirly as he stood in front of the table. On cue, (Y/n) took a bite of food, having not eaten for a while now. "Hold on, I think that's our business, isn't it, right?" Zoro asked (Y/n) rhetorically while laughing.

"Take this..." Luffy muttered as he dropped a bugger into Zoro's water, something only Zoro didn't notice. "You know, the food isn't that bad" (Y/n) complemented while taking another bite of food. "Right? Good stuff" Zoro said as he picked up his glass of water. "I feel bad for you... But... You should be drinking this yourself!!" Zoro exclaimed as he shoved the water down Luffy's throat.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU DID THIS!!" Luffy cried out as he coughed out some water, while Nami and Usopp are laughing hysterically. "Yeah? Well, I can't believe you did that!" Zoro said angirly, now standing above Luffy, who wiggled on the ground. Of course, he made sure to gently remove (Y/n) off of his lap and onto his seat before he did anything rash.

(Y/n) chuckled at Luffy's dramatic reaction to his own prank for Zoro, not caring that they were gaining attention. Unknowingly, they had also gotten the attention of Sanji, who had yet to see (Y/n) in her new attire. To say he was lovestruck was an understatement. Sanji's heart metaphorically popped out of his clothing, as his pupils turned into hearts. Then, there was one more heart that seemed to come out of his throat, as he stood there frozen.

Quickly placing the bottle of wine on the table, Sanji quickly made his way to (Y/n). "Oh, dear goddess, thank you for granting me with your beauty," Sanji said as he presented another flower to (Y/n). "Hm?" (Y/n) hummed in confusion as she chewed on her fork, which held food on it.

"Ah yes, my love, I can't bear this hardship of loving you from afar, it's too difficult. I'm now prepared to throw my life away for you, and you alone~!" Sanji said with heart-shaped eyes. Unknowingly he got glares from Zoro and Luffy, who weren't too happy with Sanji flirting with (Y/n).

"Please, be together with me, sailing the seas! But, it's tragic that a great obstacle blocks our way!" Sanji said dramatically. "And that great obstacle is me, right? Sanji" the head chef called, gaining Sanji's attention off of (Y/n). "Ugh... Stupid geezer!" Sanji complained, not wanting the older male ruining his confession to (Y/n).

"This is an opportunity you don't want to pass up, why not join them, and become a pirate?" The master chef asked honestly. Though, Sanji took it the wrong way as he glared at the older male, seemingly offended by his words. But, did (Y/n) care? No, she has food, what's better than food? Certainly not whatever's happening before her.

"I have no need to keep you here in my restaurant," the head chef said rudely. Sanji had turned his whole body towards the older male, giving him his full attention. Unknown to them, they have bigger problems heading their way, as Mahito bowed in front of Sukuna, who glared down at him.

"I see, so that's where you've been all this time, and here I thought you ran. Though, I commend you for giving me useful information. Unlike all these pathetic creatures here, who can't do a single job right" Sukuna spat as he glared at some pirates, who held another random girl for Sukuna to take. Mahito smirked in satisfaction, knowing he'll be seeing (Y/n) soon.