I looked forward and there Desiree was, glaring back at me like the mad ass bitch she was. He wasn't even my boyfriend but I couldn't lie and say it wasn't fun to make the girls who liked him jealous. "Thought you said he wasn't your boyfriend" Dom whispered to me with a smirk. "He's not"

He pursed his lips and went back to looking at his phone.

_________

"Here take it" I stared at the money in his hand. Did I really want him to pay for me? "Trey you've done enough I don't need your money" He put on his irritated face and sighed "Take the money Alanna" I rolled my eyes and just took the money. Arguing with Trey always got me nowhere. "Now go in there and get dolled up for me princess" I blushed before getting out of the car and waving him bye. He just watched me go in.

I did the norm when I got inside, just sat down in the chair and let my hairdresser do her work on me. I was pretty close with my hairdresser and she'd always ask me how everything was going and so did I. We'd also have a few good conversations and today, after some of those conversations, the topic of boyfriends came up.

"I was talking to this guy but cut his stupid ass off last week after he addressed me as a bitch" my hairdresser said. I could tell in the mirror she was making a stank face after saying that. That made me think back to a few days ago when Trey called me that, but I knew he was probably joking.

"Was he playing with you?"

"To be honest I don't know but either way I don't and won't put up with that shit"

I felt embarrassed, only because I allowed someone to speak to me like that. So I decided to not even bring that up. "But anyways enough of me, you got a boo thang or whatever" I blushed at the thought of Trey being anything close to my boyfriend or as my hairdresser, Shanika, called it, my 'Boo Thang'.

"Well no, but this guy I've been talking to obviously is trying so hard to show me he cares for me. He drove me here and even paid for me today" I looked in the mirror and she nodded with a smile on her face. "What's he like?" I smiled "He's cute or whatever, he's just possessive over me. He doesn't want people around me like that you know? He wants all of me for only him"

Her smile slowly faded the more I spoke. Was what I was saying wrong? I thought every girl would want a guy who wants them all to themselves. At least so far I enjoyed it. "Just be careful with that and make sure he's being possessive at a healthy rate, you don't want him to start making you drop friends and family for him"

She turned my chair so now I was completely in the mirror and finally saw my completed hairstyle. She took my apron off and I gave her a hug before handing her my money that was now hers with a thank you. "He's outside waiting for me, so I'm going to go now Shanika" she grabbed my hand and looked at me, her facial expression was serious.

"Remember what I told you, be careful, I wouldn't want to see you get hurt Alanna, you know you're my favorite" I chuckled and nodded before walking outside and finding Trey in front of his car smoking a blunt. He motioned his hand so I'd come over to him.

"Blonde looks good on you" I tried to hold in my smile but couldn't. He passed me his blunt that I took a hit of before passing it back to him. "Do I really have to take you home princess? I want to spend more time with you" I giggled and rolled my eyes. "Yes, I wouldn't want to have another argument with my mom. I'm hoping she'll take my lies that I had meetings after school"

He grabbed my hand and led me to the passenger's side, opening my door and helping me in. I actually felt like a princess, his princess. When he got in, his hand instantly went to my thigh. A new feeling instantly went through me. This touch was different and I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy the feeling.

"Is this okay?" he said referring to his hand on my thigh, knowing that this was something new that he tried. "Yes, I like it" he smiled and licked his lips. His dimples always made more butterflies than they usually were when I'm around him fly through my stomach.

I pulled out my phone to text my mom so she wouldn't be suspicious of anything, but before I could open my phone, I looked to my left in the cup holder to see some pills that weren't there earlier. They were in a small baggy and I couldn't make out what they could be. I sneakily took a picture of the baggy with the pills to maybe ask someone what they were.

I texted my mom and she replied with an okay right before I pulled up. "Thanks again for paying for my hair and driving me," I said with a small smile. He leaned his head back in his seat and licked his lips. "Alanna, you know I got you" He smiled again this time showing his braces

Before I could turn to leave he grabbed my jaw and pulled me in, and then boom, I was kissing Trey. The kiss only lasted two seconds but it felt like hours to me. His lips were soft and I knew mines were too. I didn't know how to kiss him and I knew I wasn't good yet, but after all, this was my first kiss.

"Now go inside before you get in trouble, goodnight princess" I couldn't speak so I just grabbed my stuff with a permanent smile on my face and got out of the car. Trey waited for me to get in the house and his thoughtfulness just made me feel better than I ever did. I knew I was falling in love with him.

"Hey Laaa how were the meetings?" I was glad to see she was back to normal, and most importantly wasn't suspicious of anything. "They were good mom, but I'm going to bed though I swear I'm so tired" Everything was so overwhelming I needed a break, but most of all my heart needed one.

"Okay Lana just make sure you're up on time for school tomorrow" and with that, I went upstairs and straight to the shower. Tonight was unforgettable, it was my first kiss. Not just my first kiss with him, my first kiss with anybody and it was so sentimental to me. I knew it wasn't looked at as sentimental nowadays but to me it really was.

I just wished he thought of it that way too, but to think he'd never get that feeling with me felt like a stab to my heart because he already had it with someone else.