Ice cream invite - CHAPTER 7

Status: Unedited

Silence, that's how it was for a few seconds before both Kirby and [Y/n] started to make there way to Kirbys home. A few minutes ago they were both talking with Meta Knight and Marx, Kirby's Brother and 'Father' figure.

"So.. What was it that you wanted to invite me for?", [Y/n] spoked up, Kirby stopped before turning around a small smile planted on his face, "FOR ICE CREAM!!... Well that is if you wants some", Kirby spoked up in enthusiasm, slightly jumping, before he calmed down his voice simmered slightly, not sure if [Y/n] was fine with that decision but before he could think about it any further she snapped him out of his trance.

"Nah, don't worry about it", [Y/n] spoked bending down to Kirbys height which was relatively very different, "Am actually fine with that, Kirby", [Y/n] smiled as they responded to the small pink boy thought. Kirby looked at [Y/n] for a moment before his signature smile appeared into his face pleased by her response, "Ok!"

○°○°●°●°☆♡☆●°●°○°○

After some time, both the [H/c]-colored teen and small pink bubblegum got to there destination, a small smile started to appear on the teens face. Before they both went inside, a small silence decorating the small house, before [Y/n] decided to break it, "Hey Kirby", as the [H/c] called him, Kirby turned around looking at them as he was opening a small fridge, "Ya?", [Y/n] thought for a moment before they found what she wanted to say, "Tell me more about yourself"

[Y/n] already knew about Kirby but although she knew, it wouldn't really hurt to ask a question. Kirby lightly smiled, as he started to take the Ice cream from the fridge slightly wincing from the cold but quickly grabbing it and placing it on the floor, "Well I have alot of memories about myself and also about my friends", Kirby smiled, as he started to remember some rather fond memories, before he looked back at the Ice cream bucket, shaking his head as he grabbing it once again, taking to the counter which was somewhat tall but he'll find a way to get up there, "One memorie that am actually rather fond with is when I got here..."

You looked at Kirby, seeing as he looked up, setting the bucket of Ice cream on the floor, as he started jumping extending his small pads like hands, as he grabbed on the the counter, you slightly chuckled shaking your head before deciding to help him out, "Here let me help", You walked up to him, reaching out to help him get up, before he later shaked his head or more today his whole body, "No, don't worry I can do it", Kirby responded, slightly pushing himself as he finally got himself up, "The only problem now is getting the Ice cream up here"

Kirby looked at you, as he looked back down at the bucket, before his gaze went back to you. You smiled letting out a small chuckle, knowing that he couldn't do it alone, "Here", You reached down, grabbing the bucket by it's handle before lifting it up, placing it right next to him. Kirby smiled before grabbing a scoper from the cabinets, "Well Let's dig in!!", you looked at Kirby slightly confused, "Are... are we seriously just going to eat the ice cream like that?", Kirby looked at you, a small smile being on his face, "Ya, why? Is that wrong?"

You looked at Kirby for a moment before letting out a sigh, "No, I was just saying", you smiled as the both of you started to eat, enjoying the day on.

~¤°¤°¤○^○¤°¤°¤°¤~

AM BACK!!!!

Hello!! Long time no see is it? Am sorry for not updating this Book, I have been having some problems and am also debating on if I keep writing this book or make another one that, well be the same as this one but with a different plot since... the beginning of this book [in my opinion] is cringe-

But anyway Here's this small chapter that I had in mind, I hope you enjoyed it!

Anyway have a great Day/Afternoon/Night!!! See ya!!!