The Meeting - CHAPTER 6 - Part 2

[So I have change some the CHAPTERS like DAY-DREAM instead of being a Chapter, Day-Dream is KINDA for a future plot *Being book 2 but even being of this book of the Wishing stars series when am finished with this one* ANYWAYS ON TO THE BOOK]

Status: Unedited

After some time, of [Y/n] having to walk slowly as of to not wake Kirby in his slumber they made it, slowly but surely. [Y/n] looked around the green pastel-like forest to see if anyone was there... but there was no one. She sighed, before bending down to get Kirby off from her leg slowly, Kirby stiffed from the sudden contact and removable but, as soon as the young teen girl started cradling him in her arms, he calmed down, cuddling in [Y/n] arms. The [H/c]-colored haired girl chuckled at Kirbys non-verbal response. Before hearing some steps, she looked up, before placing Kirby on top of her Head, "Who's there?", she waited for a response before hearing someone with a Mexican like accent

"Why hello there", [Y/n] looked around but couldn't see anyone, she later looked up seeing the one and only. "Oh... uh, Hi?", [Y/n] responded calmly as she could, will having a nerve reck on the inside, "So...", The knight responded, "You must be [Y/n], Kirby has been talking a lot about you lately", The young girl chuckled, blushing slightly, "So he has?", she sighed before shaking her head lightly, "About what?". She knew that asking that question was a bit dumb, since she knew what the response was but she decided to see what could happen anyway, "Will even thought the only thing that he told me was that your a supporting person, from what it seems he got attached to you pretty quick", [Y/n] let out a small quick sigh. 

Why, you might asked, will for starters, she didn't feel like Kirby could say much about it. Second, after what Meta Knight said to her, she doesn't even know what to say anymore. She felt slight nervous and a bit flustered but that all quickly dissipated when she felt a small stir on top of her head, until she remembered that it was Kirby, who surely know from the sudden movement or from the talking was waking up.

"[Y/n]...", Kirby asked slighly drowsy, "...Where are we?"

The young brunette let out a sigh, While Meta Knight chuckled slighly, " Don't you remember Kirby? Don't you remember where we had to go?", [Y/n] asked, After that response Kirby quickly shifted, getting up in a rather quick way that he almost fell but thanks to the quick reflexes of the Knight, Kirby was out of harms way. Kirby blinked once later twice, before his own commom senses kicked back in.

"Huh," Kirby looked at Meta knight, later looking at [Y/n] before later looking back at the Knight before later looking down at his red shoes(?) in slight embarrassment and frustration from forgetting about the 'Meet and Greet' meeting, "Whats up?" Kirby asked, not knowing what to say from what happened a while ago, "The sky", said an anonymous voice, The young brunette holded her own laughter seeing as Kirby did a weird looking face, before letting out a small cough as, thought that could swallow it. The three of them later looked around, wondering who could have said that simple *Funny in [Y/n] and Kirbys perspective* joke, Kirby letted out a small sigh knowing who that was, "Hello there Marx", the said character let out a small laugh, "Hello there Pink gumball, how are you?", Kirby hesitated at the nickname that he was given, "Am fine", at that response Marx came out, balancing in a Blue, Red and white ball.

"Sooo," Marx started, "I heard that you wanted to show to me the person... That I mistakenly summoned...", Marx voice started to become into a small whisper as he said that, Kirby nodded before later walking up to him, "Don't worry about what you did brother, I know that you didn't mean to attack me in the first place", Marx smiled at his "Brother" Kirby, before Kirby looked back at Meta and [Y/n].

"[Y/n]," Kirby stated, "I present to you Marx, my brother-like figure and friend, who, 'accidentally'", Kirby let out a sigh, his voice sounding a bit annoyed and as a way to expressed how he felt, its like he said 'I'll rather go on with this than make this anymore longer' started speaking again, "was the one that brought you here". [Y/n] looked at Marx, seeing him just sitting on his ball in a saddened way, "Oi there Marx!", Marx looked up, smiling, "Ahoy, there [Y/n]", Kirby smiled, seeing the small interaction with his new found friend and his Brother

.................

Hello, am sorry if i took to long updating the book i got myself distracted with other things instead of this but am finally back! But ya, sorry. I might write the next chapter in a few minutes maybe, that is if i get the time. ANYWAYS, SEE YA GUYS!! HOPED YOU LIKE IT!