'What?... Where am I?' - Chapter 1

[Please, this is my first x Reader book, so... this book might be trash :P I might make one in Spanish/Español for those that want to understand it]

For those wondering the reader is somewhere between 15-18 and is a female, while there friend is male/female depending to the person your thinking, so... anyways she lives with there friend, which are in there 18-21 years, so now back to the story

Status: Slightly edited

[Y/N] POV

I sighed.

I was actually bored out of my mind, I didn't know what to do until something or more likely someone went into my mind. 

As I started my nintendo switch, After waiting for awhile I immediately went to Kirby Star Allies. 'Ah, my favorite game', even thought I've playing this game, probably for the 100,000 time but, who cares?

*Time skip Brought to you by ✨Smol Rolly Polly Kirby✨* :D

I groaned, as I tried to not take a hit from the enemies but failed slightly, I paused the game, then looked at my hanging modern-like clock, 'Looks like its almost time to eat', as I saved the game file for next time I heard [F/N] calling.

"HEY, THE FOOD IS HERE!!"

I laughed, light-hearty, 'Heh, seems like [F/N] bought take out food again'

Although I didn't have anything wrong with that, I was getting bored of them doing that.

I started to get out of my room slowly not wanting to leave the confort of my warm [F/C] room, I started to go down the stairs, until later, even thought it was just in a few minutes, getting to the kitchen.

"Took you long enough", [F/N] said in a scolding like tone

I rolled my eyes, "Bruh, I didn't TAKE that long"

[F/N] scoffed, "Ya right"

"Can we just eat now? Am starving" I ignored my friends complains, Knowing the way that they were.

"Alright, today I brought McDonald's"

I looked at [F/N] with a 'Again?' look

"What? Don't want any?"

I sighed, "You just bought that yesterday..."

"And?"

"So, McDonalds? Again?"

[F/N] sighed, "I didn't know what to buy for food, Alright?"

I grinned, 'Typical [F/N]'

"Alright, you can stop grinning now..." I looked as [F/N] was setting the table, "Lets eat!!"

*Another time skip brought by Kirbys favorite emoji (◍>◡<◍)⋈。✧♡*

I sighed after finally being full, [F/N] decided that it was better if we did you daily exercise.

"Will that's better then being inside all day..."

"HEY, its not like we stay inside for DAYS"

I giggled, while hiding my giggle from [F/N]

"Alright anyways lets get going"

"Heh, alright, Pft"

"Your not laughing about me are you, [Y/n]?"

I stoped, I was almost going to grab my hoodie when they said that, I couldn't hold myself but I did that anyways I wanted to laugh, "No... sck, not really- Pft"