ch 2

Yn pov

I wake up today smiling a bit as in this week my siblings nor any student bully me because of Jackson and Bambam . We are good friends now ....

I got ready

Today dad told that we will meet our new mom and sister , yes my dad is gonna marry again

I went outside to just see dad

I went to him happily and chirped-

Yn - goor morning dad

Dad - (groan) what ( annoyed)

Yn - dad you r fine

Dad - hmm

Yn - but--

Dad - CANT YOU SHUT UP SLUT, FIRST YOU KILL MY WIFE NOW WHAT DO YOU WANT HUH ( shout)

Tears were streaming down mah cheeks i ran to school now...

School was as usual but my siblings , bambam , Jackson and Yeji wasn't there ....

I went home greeted by laughter which suppress by annoyed groans and grunts after seeing me...

I saw a woman near dad's age and a girl of my age sitting....

They both were smiling at me which was fake...i smiled back and bowed ..

Yn - who r they

Dad - she is my wife and she is my daughter

I felt bad hearing him saying her his daughter...

?- hi sweety my name is Kia your new mom

?? - my name is IU.

Yn - My name is---

Jimin - ugly shit

Everyone started laughing while i was so sad as well as embarrassed...

I ran to my room and slept

_________

Timeskip at wedding day

Yn pov

1 week my living hell , 1 week of them adding in my life as demons....

It's one week till my stepmom and step sister came ....

Ofcourse they don't like me...
One day i saw mom taking money from dad's drawers but she blamed me which lead to an big argument in which i defended myself by telling it was mom but no one believed me and locked me up in basement ...

They all hit me with stick , whip and ball .... Abused me.... Exept IU unnie who treated me without any word i never saw speaking to someone nor smiling yet everyone in house were taking care of her as a Princess...

I was wearing my makeup to hide my marks as today was wedding....

My whole school was invited as my siblings were famous and dad rich...

Wearing a fake sile i entered the wedding hall ...

Everyone was whispering abt me ...

As i walk towards my siblings

Rose- you look total slut now

Lisa - ikr ugly slut , bitch

Junkook - these names are for you ( laughing)

Jin - right ( Snickers).

I fell tears gathered in my eyes as dad came to me faking a smile and whisper

Dad - don't you dare cry now , people shouldn't know that huh ( pinches my wrist )

I whimper and nodded ..

I stand at a corner and vows started...
I saw Yeji ,Jackson and Bambam ....with my siblings laughing

I ignored and waved to them and they roll there eyes at me ( huh) i frowned but thought of talking later...

Dad and mom went to washroom they will come soon...

Wedding lunch was over and everyone ( siblings , school students , relatives etc) were talking randomly when Jackson went to stage and...

Jackson- so guys i wanna tell you guys something actually it's a suprise for someone...

Everyone was confused so i was ...

Then a video played...which made me cry harder..

It was a video of me being bullied and embarrassed .... Everyone was laughing a lot even Yeji 😢 the video also showed all the rumers about me of killing my mom ...

IU unnie wasn't there she went for something...

Then i realised i was betrayed.... Someone throw a egg or water on me , but i was thinking , You all will regret, I'll make you regret , I'll make you feel hate yourself and i hate you all.....

I saw mom and dad standing there , mom was laughing and dad was having straight face ...

I stand up , but again fall as my leg was twisted a bit , but i still stood up and went outside...

I saw IU unnie coming as she saw me her eyes widen as she came towards me ..

I stopped her signalling my hand and Shaked my head indicating not to come.... I mouthed " thanks for everything unnie" and went outside...

I saw IU unnie going in ....

IU pov

I went inside the hall to see everyone laughing and enjoying...

I was having teary eyes bcz of yn , how can an innocent flower suffer that much ... I think i should be on her place , she doesn't deserve this...

I was my so called step siblings and mom dad coming towards me , i was having a straight face ..

Mom - you look beautiful ( fake smile)

Dad - my princess look so cute ( smile)

Jin - world wide beauty ( flying kiss)

Lisa and Jennie - Afterall she is our sister

This all was for Yn .... How can god do this to her....

Without my knowledge my one tear flowed down which was noticed by them...

Namjoon - what happened doll

Dad - princess you fine

Suga - did that slut did something huh

IU - she is not a slut ( coming out a whisper)

Everyone- huh

IU - SHE IS NOT A SLUT ( tears streaming)

Mom - what r you saying huh

IU - let me show...

I went toward stage and connect USB having all truth...

As i started it they all froze....

________________

Byeeeeeee