chapter 12

Warning - boring chapter, short chapter, but please read the note by author in last. You can skip this chapter,

Author pov

Romantic music in background and delicious food in counters.
People were dancing , eating , talking and drinking , so was Y/n. Having a glass of wine and gracefully sipping it she was looking around everywhere.

" Hi beautiful " said a voice beside her. Looking to did she saw him. Seo-jun. With a slight smirk on his face.
" would you honor me by dancing with me miss " he asked in a flirtatious manner , putting his palm out for her to take.

" uh- no thanks " she said with a eye roll turning away from him. He was dumbstruck,  eyes widen , mouth hanging , still statued in same place. Gaining cautiousness he cleared his throat looking here and there looking if someone saw his embarrassing movement.

He then ran after her. " Heyy , you know how rude that was what if--- " he was interrupted. " what do you want ?" She asked him irritated.

He leaned forward whispering " one dance nothing more,nothing less. "

She huffed in annoyance finally giving up on this stubborn and annoying guy.
" Fine ".

They swayed on slow music , his hands on her waist and her hands on his shoulder. His eyes looking at hers , having a soft look in them which Yn was not liking.

This was the same look that used to be in her siblings eyes " adoration ". She loathed this.

She roamed her eyes and they landed on her. Jennie. She was looking at Yn with many emotions flickering in her eyes. Guilt , anger , love--.

Um, mam no need for that. Not that I wanna expect love from you. No no no.
I would never ever do the same thing again.

Jennie was staring at her. Longing for some love her sister used to give her. Longing the days when they both used to play and laugh together.

But everything broke apart. Jennie is depressed from past one year, the whispers in her head telling to kill herself.

" you seem distracted,  miss Yn " her dance partner asked , intensely staring her .

" well there is a reason " she answered , " And may I ask what is it " he asked." That's non.of.your.business " she smiled sarcastically.

She expected him to frown , but to her surprise he smiled a bit. He muttered " interesting ".

Time skip

Everything was seemingly perfect in Kim family except it was not.

Mr.kim was dying to meet his daughter.
To show her love again. Fulfill his wife's promise.

They all realized how fucked up the situation is.

Their innocent and naive YN was dead , this was bold and scary. Just like how a mafia is , well she is one , a queen.

Yn pov

From tomorrow every one of yours  hell starts , my ex family and friends are going to suffer.

We will start with...

Author pov

This YN is changed.

What do you think , is she doing right or wrong ??

From

" YN , run "

To

" Run ,its YN "

~~~~

Note -

Yeah ik I am toooo late , but day after tomorrow is my last exam guys
* cheers *
This chapter may not be interesting but our revenge starts from next chapter.

I'll upload this week guysss.
Love y'all.