Both men raised their heads at the same time.

Lin Yuan saw each other's face and remembered that he had simply mentioned each other's name: "Gu Xi?"

"It's you?"

Gu Xi also recognized that Lin Yuan was the guy who used his piano without permission last time. He picked an eyebrow and said sarcastically, "don't pretend? Didn't you say you didn't know me last time? "

Lin Yuan ignored her and prepared to dig ice cream.

Gu Xi blocked his spoon: "I came first."

Lin Yuan said, "but you didn't dig it."

Gu Xi was angry: "I'm ready to dig."

Lin Yuan thought: "that one person is half."

Gu Xi stares at Lin Yuan for several seconds, and suddenly smiles: "I'll give it to you."

"Thank you."

Lin Yuan is not polite. He digs all the ice cream.

Watching Lin Yuan scoop up all the ice cream, Gu Xi's face is muddled.

It's just a strategy to retreat and advance by saying "it's up to you".

See the lady first concession, the normal person's answer should be: "no, you first."

But Lin Yuan doesn't play according to common sense at all!

Back to the seat, simple with Xia fan has no bar, two people are surprised at Lin Yuan.

Lin Yuan said, "what's the matter?"

Simple thumbs up: "hidden!"

Xia fan also nodded: "man, you have successfully attracted her attention."

"Yes."

Simple furtive: "she's seen you a few times since she came back from ice cream."

Lin Yuan ignored these two goods.

……

Gu Xi went back to his seat with a depressed face.

"Where's the ice cream?" the companion asked

Gu Xi looked at Lin Yuan and said, "I was robbed by a man who has no manners."

The companion looked at Lin Yuan's position: "the one in white? Pretty handsome. Do you know him? "Gu Xi narrowed his eyes, and there was a trace of lethality in the fundus of his eyes: "he turned me green."

The companion was so scared that he almost spewed out his drink.

Gu Xi knew that his companion had misunderstood him and added, "he used Xiao Li."

Xiao Li is Gu Xi's name for his piano.

It was Gu Xi's piano, but it was used by Lin Yuan, which really made Gu Xi angry.

The companion was dumbfounded and laughed: "what are your words about Tiger and wolf?"

"Forget it, just eat it. There will be an interview in the afternoon."

Gu Xi said.

……

In the afternoon.

A group of reporters entered the campus, and they are going to interview Gu Xi, a sophomore.