"By the way, you're not in the group yet."

Wu Yong said with a smile: "give me the communication number, I'll add you, and then pull you into the group. All the composers of xingmang are in this group, and the senior management of the company can't get in. Moreover, the atmosphere in our group is very good. We will chat in the group when we have nothing to do, and occasionally there will be Qu dad bubbling in the group. If we can get Qu Dad's guidance, we can make a lot of money directly. "

Father Qu is a very broad term.

For sun yaohuo, Lin Yuan is the father of qu.

In the face of an excellent song, the audience also like to call the composer "Qu dad", but in fact, this is just a kind of praise.

Look at the whole field of composition.

Lin Yuan's current achievements are far from the level of "father Qu". The real father Qu is a super bull worshipped by the whole industry!

And this level of Daniel, is in the star entertainment, it is only a single digit.

……

Wu Yong added Lin Yuan's communication number, and then pulled Lin Yuan into a group of composers called "xingmang".

System prompt: "Lin Yuan join group chat."

The number of this group far exceeds Lin Yuan's expectation. There are 953 people in Jialin yuan!

It seems to see Lin Yuan's doubts.

Wu Yong said with a smile: "these thousands of people are all composers of the company, because xingmang building has a total of 50 floors, from the 10th floor to the 20th floor, all of them are the site of our composition department. What you see now is just the tip of the iceberg. I'll show you around when I have time."

"Well."

Lin Yuan was relieved when he thought about it. He took it for granted and subconsciously used the experience of the earth to judge.

This is not the earth.

Qinzhou is one of the eight continents of Bluestar, and xingmang is one of the three major entertainment companies in this music land. It's strange that there are not thousands of composers in the composition department. Besides, composition is not only about writing songs. In the real sense, there are many categories.

"Why is there no one talking?"

Wu Yong found that after Lin Yuan entered the group, only a few people in the group sent "welcome new people".

It embarrassed him a bit.

He just said that there was a good atmosphere in the group. As a result, few newcomers came out to welcome them.After thinking about it, Wu Yong said, "you can change your remarks to envy fish."

Lin Yuan hears the words and does it.

As a result, as soon as he changed his remarks, the group chatting became lively, as if the silence didn't exist -

"is it admiration for fish?"

"Life is like summer flowers?"

"Welcome new people, welcome

"Oh! Welcome to the fish group

"Ah, it's envy fish, welcome!"

"Welcome, welcome, welcome!"

In order to show friendship, someone even sent a big red envelope with the four words of "welcome to envy fish" for 200 yuan!

"A bunch of animals watching dishes."