My body being a trained slave as it is, immediately started to obey his command

 My body being a trained slave as it is, immediately started to obey his command. However, the vibration in my second hole was making me sensitive all over. Both my nipples were hard, my pussy was once again dripping honey nectar all over my inner thighs. I moaned with pleasure each time my legs moved crawling toward him. My wetness was dripping down my legs and some onto the carpet below. Dante watched my every move intently, smiling with joy as he stroked his dick up and down slowly with his hand.

DANTE POV

She was sexy as hell. After what felt like two eternities, she reached me.  She grabbed my cock and gave it one long lick base to tip before taking it into her mouth.  She released her mouth and I pulled her up, straddling her on my lap.  I reached out to cup her check in my hands and kissed her gently, teasingly...without any tongue. I wanted more of her; I felt so frustrated. She swung her arms around my neck pushing my face down to bury it between her tits as her body begged me to suck them. I complied and sucked a nipple into my mouth, swirling my tongue around her rock-hard nubs while burying three fingers into her pussy. She moaned loudly as she grinded her pussy downwards against my fingers to take them in deeper. She was enjoying the sensation of having both her holes filled. My fingers moved against her pussy wall while the dildo was hitting the walls of her ass. Sensing her pussy twitching rapidly around my fingers, I suddenly stopped moving then and withdrew them from her wetness. "No, daddy" She whined for denying her release. "Lower your pussy onto me. Take my cock inside you...now slut"! She planted both her hands on my shoulders. She lifted her body and hips up positioning her pussy directly above my fully erected 9 inch cock, exactly as I had commanded. She screwed the opening of her pussy onto the tip of my cock to take proper aim. My hands gripped her hips. All at once she dropped her hips down to take in my manhood as my clenched hands yanked her hips towards me and thrusted my hips upwards. My cock slammed hard into her all at once as her pussy made a squirting sound. It felt amazing my whole dick was buried inside her to the hilt and I felt like cumming right away. I started pumping into her fast and hard without waiting for her to adjust around my cock. Using my powerful arms to shake her body up and down making her ride my cock. I lifted her up, so my dick was almost out of her hole and then slammed her right down to take my whole length again. I bit her nipples hard, as she screamed out in both pain and pleasure. My cock length was grinding against her g spot and the vibrator in her other hole kept her trembling. She looked like she was about to black out as I rammed the dildo into her ass and fucked her tight pussy at the same time. "You want me to cum in your slut pussy Natalia"?   "Yes daddy"!   I pumped my last final strokes into her unprotected cunt as her body sat limp leaning against my broad chest before my release took over. I groaned with pleasure as I bit hard into her bared shoulder.  I pickup her up and laid her on the couch.  I sat back down on the chaise across from her.  I just watched her sleeping figure for the next couple minutes.  She is a fucking masterpiece, the best fuck I have had in a long time.  I have cheated on my wife quite frequently since we have been married, but never the same woman twice.   Its different with Natalia.  We haven't done much talking, its all sex.  However,  I want to get to know her and that is a bad idea.  I don't do feelings.  I wake her up "Natalia get up I am taking you home".  She shoots up off the couch.  "What the fuck Dante, you are just gonna fuck me and kick me out like some cheap slut"!  I raise my voice "   That is what you are aren't you?  A fucking slut".   Shit I didn't mean that, but I need some space from her, she is fucking with my head.  She gets up and starts dressing.  Its taking all my strength not to reach out to her.  "Fuck you Dante, I can get my own ride".  She storms into the bathroom and comes out 15 minutes later.  "My ride is here".  "Natalia listen I didn't mean what is said".  She doesn't respond and rushes out the door.