CHAPTER 10

NATALIA POV

Without saying a word to me, he removed his top in one swift motion exposing his ripped body. The orange light from the end table lamp illuminated his well-toned muscular body in the dim room. His muscular biceps, his tight chest muscles, and the dented lines in between his 6 pack. His body was tan contrasting with his dark hair and blue eyes. "On the couch now". I know that tone very well, my body obeyed his command like a slave trained to obediently obey her master. I walked naked to lay down back on the sofa. Vrrr...Vrrr.Vrrr. Dante's powerful hands grabbed my knees spreading my legs wide open and then I felt a buzzing sensation vibrating fast against my clit. He was rubbing a vibrator against my swollen clit. My hips jerked around wildly enjoying the sensation. My juices spilling out more rapidly running from my cunt down the crack of my ass and wetting his burgundy sofa. "Ah..Dante!...oh.. please don't tease me"! I cried out in a high pitch voice as he roughly inserted the vibrator into my flooding cave. I felt it more than usual because my love hole was still sensitive from having Valentinos dick rammed inside me earlier that morning. He turned up the speed of the vibrator so that it was jerking wildly inside of my hole, crashing into all sides of my pussy walls. The rough texture was rubbing and shaking against my g spot. I arched my hips up to take the vibrator even deeper as I felt my arms and legs going numb showing signs that my climax was approaching. My walls clenched around the toy hard seeking release. Fuck! AHHH...HAAA...AHHH!!". I SCREAMED AT THE TOP OF MY lungs as my orgasm hit me hard. I shut my eyes and saw white. Dante laughed and jerked the vibrator out of my hole. Streams of my love juice erupted when the hole plug was removed. Dante whispered sweetly in my ears teasing me with his warm breath then he sucked my earlobe twisting his tongue inside to lap my ear. He knew my ears were sensitive. I moaned with pleasure, by body still limp from my orgasm. He flipped me over onto my stomach and lifted my ass up to face him. "Scream for me." ...and scream I did as he filled me from behind. Dante's dick stretched my pussy walls as he pumped his full length into me. It hurts. I can never get used to his size.  Its too long. Each stroke hit my womb deep inside my belly. I screamed each time he plunged into my heat. If there were maids here, they definitely heard us. His hot hands grabbed my ass pulling it back to grind harder against him each time he thrusted his hips against me to fill me even deeper inside. . I rocked my ass back and forth against him faster, my big breasts swaying back and forth as I rocked my body. As I had begged, Dante fucked me harder and faster burying his cock all the way while his balls slapped against the opening of my hole with each pump. "Faster Dante, harder"! Dante lays one hard slap on my ass.  A loud moan slips from my mouth. "What did I tell you to call me Natalia"!  He spanks me again and my pussy clenches.  "Harder daddy".  "You drive me crazy Natalia".  Slap.  "Seeing you with another man drives me mad".  Slap, slap, slap.  He reached one hand in front and pinched my rock-hard clit making me squeeze my pussy wall tighter around his cock as I pulsated. I was close. He stroked my clit hard with his expert fingers and within a dozen thrusts, I climaxed once again throwing my head back screaming his name. "Was I to rough princess. You look quite bruised and broken". He kissed me gently as his tongue gently probed my mouth open to taste me. Dante pulled out and picked up the vibrating dildo.  "Let me lubricate this properly so it doesn't hurt you.... using your own juices, of course, Dante narrates in his sweet, gently yet sadistic voice as he slowly glides the six-inch vibrating dildo inside my cunt. I moaned a bit at the sensation of the toy entering me. Then with mocking patience, Dante slowly pulled out the dildo from my hole completely. "There.... lubricated," Dante smiled sweetly with joy as he shows me the now slick dildo covered with my cum.

If you are not interested in Anal Play do not read further.

No! Daddy. Please..." I begged him to stop when I realized what he was going to do. After turning on the switch of the vibrating dildo he used his fingers to spread my asshole open and rubbed the toys tip at the opening. I've done anal sex before but, I shuddered at the memory. Ignoring my pleas, he started screwing the toy into my ass. I bit my lips as tears stung my eyes. I tried my best to relax my body so the pain would lessen. Soon with a final shove, It was buried to the hilt in my second hole and vibrating hard, I could feel the vibration in the walls of my pussy as well. Satisfied with his achievement, he walked over and sat down on the chaise in the living room. "Come here and straddle me". He ordered casually with dreamy eyes like a kid ordering their favorite flavor of ice cream. I slowly crawled on all fours to him.