CHAPTER 6

NATALIA POV

I awaken to Dante rubbing my leg. "Hey princess, were here parked outside your house. I wanted to take you somewhere special to me today but when you fell asleep, I checked my phone and had a missed call from a very important client. He wants me and my wife to attend dinner with him tonight." Yeah, his wife of course. We still haven't even discussed her. "I'm sorry princess". "It's okay Dante I half to be at euphoria anyways", lies. I will be with Valentino later. Dante takes my hand in his and brings it up to kiss it. "I will miss you, Natalia. Don't do anything stupid. Your mine Natalia no one else's". "Yes Dante", more lies. He gets out of the car and comes around to my side opening the door for me. He closes it once I get out. He pushes my back against the car door and with both hands lifts the back of my dress up over my ass. He squeezes my ass with his hands hard. "I could take you right here Natalia. Where anyone could see. Your father, his men, and the help. Does it turn you on knowing people are watching"? He takes my right leg and wraps it around his hip grinding his hard cock against my pussy. "Dante please touch me". He chuckles and pulls away. "Till next time princess". He gets in his car and drives away. Fucking tease. I get to my room and decide to text Valentino.

ME: Are we still planning on leaving Euphoria together?

VALENTINO: Hello Angel. Change of plans. We are ditching euphoria. I'm taking you on a date to Ai Fiori's and then back to mine.

ME: Ai Fiori's! It takes months to get a reservation.

VALENTINO: Only the best for you baby. I will meet you at the club at 6:30 and we will leave from there.

ME: okay, see you then.

Ai Fiori's the most expensive upscale Italian restaurant in New York City. Shit, what am I going to wear? Hours go by and I start getting ready. I decide on a Versace black dress. Sheer in the center with a slit up the leg. As I am leaving, I see my dad. "Hello sweetheart you look beautiful, are you on your way to the club"? "Yes, father I will be there all night and probably going to stay the night with Vivian afterwards". "Take Valentino with you so I know your safe". "Yes father". "Be careful Natalia I see the way he looks at you, let me know if he tries anything. Also, we will be flying to Greece next week. The Greek mafia heir Nicholas Drakos will be taking over his father's position. There is a big party to be held in his name. At least 500 people in attendance. Maybe you will find a possible suitor. Your brother is the heir to the Gambino crime family. So perhaps you could get to know Nicholas, he is unmarried". "Of course, father". I need a drink. I arrive at Euphoria and see Valentino behind the bar. 

 He looks amazing in his suit

 He looks amazing in his suit. I watch him for a moment admiring him and not in a sexual way. Fuck! What is wrong with me. He catches me and smiles wide. He walks over. "You look stunning angel, are you ready"? I not and he places his hand on my lower back leading us outside. We arrive at the restaurant and are seated in a quite booth in the back. The waiter comes over and takes our drink order then leaves. "Tell me about yourself Natalia, I want to know everything". "Well, I like pina coladas and getting caught in the rain and definitely making love at midnight in the dunes of the cape". He chuckles. "Really Natalia the pina colada song by Rupert Holmes". I giggle. "Of course, its catchy and who doesn't like pina coladas "? The waiter returns with our drinks and takes our food order. "I would also like one pina colada for the lady". OMG, he didn't. We both start laughing and the waiter gives us a funny look. "Yes sir, right away". "You have the most beautiful laugh Natalia". "Oh, stop your making me blush". "it's a good color on you". "So, Valentino what is something people wouldn't guess about you just by looking at you"? "I was the section leader for my trumpet section in high school and didn't lose my virginity until I was 24." "OMG you definitely nailed that question". "Okay your turn". "I once had an invisible cat as a companion that went to sleep against my leg every night, I speak five languages, and this is the first date I have ever had. Valentino's eyes widened and he leaned back in his seat. "why", he asked with a puzzled look on his face. When my mother passed away, I isolated myself, read a lot. Then I went to an all-girls boarding school in high school. I got my work done in college but was a party girl. I had been isolated for too long I guess, and I wanted to have fun. I didn't want to be tied down to anyone. Especially when I knew I would have to come back here". "Well, I am honored you chose me". Oh god I just boosted his already large ego. "Tell me about your family Valentino". "My father was actually your father right hand, but he was murdered. By our laws I should be your brother's right hand. But your father got a new right hand a decided his son would be a better fit than me". "Then why are you working for him"? "My grandfather and father were both right hands to the don. Regardless my family has always been loyal to the Don. I technically don't have any choice, or I will be killed, so yeah. My mother moved to Paris when I graduated high school. It was always a dream of hers to live there and be a famous model". He chuckles saying the last part. Valentino moved his hands across the table and held both my hands. Starring into my eyes lovingly. "I would love to take you there". "I would like that". What am I saying its our first date and were talking about taking me to Paris and meeting his mom. We aren't even a couple. He makes me feel things and its scary, its new. What is this fluttering in my stomach? Time passes and we eat and chat more. Then its time to head out. "Valentino I'm going to use the restroom". "Okay, I will just meet you by the front. I know the owner and I see him there. Take you time". "I get up and turn the corner to the bathroom. Right as I am about to open the ladies room door someone grabs my arm spinning me around roughly. DANTE. He looks furious, fire in his eyes. "What the fuck Natalia, who the hell is that man you're with, tell me now"! "That's none of your business Dante, why don't you go back to your wife", I say with a sly smile. Dante jerks me to him, so our chests are touching. He whispers in my ear. "You have been a very bad girl Natalia, and you know what happens to bad girls? They get punished". He releases my arm and walks away casually. What the fuck, and I was having a peaceful evening. After using the bathroom, I walk to the front of the restaurant and leave with Valentino. Shortly after we pull up to a posh sky rise building. We finally make it up to his penthouse on the top floor. 

 It's beautiful, wall to floor windows throughout the hole apartment overlooking the city

 It's beautiful, wall to floor windows throughout the hole apartment overlooking the city. I walk over to them and look out admiring the view. "It's beautiful". "Not as beautiful as you". I laugh loudly. "The cheesiest pick-up line of all time Valentino". "I couldn't help myself". I slowly turn around looking into Valentino's eyes. He cups my face gently and we start kissing passionately and then more aggressively. Valentino overtaking the kiss completely." I want you Natalia".