𝟒𝟐

August 17th || 7:20am

"Hey dad?!" Ethan ran and jumped beside Octavius who stood in front of the TV in their bedroom.

Looking down at Ethan he furrowed his eyebrows at how big and random the energetic jump was. "Wassup?"

"Can I go to the trap house with you this afternoon?"

"No" Nairobi and Octavius said in unison which caused Ethan to frown. "The trap house ain't a kid friendly place. Plus she gon beat my ass if I say differently" Octavius looked back at Nairobi who sat on the bed.

"At least you know" Nairobi got up from the bed and slipped on her sandals. "But come on yall. It's time to leave for school"

"Okay let me talk to dad for a second" Ethan said before Nairobi nodded and left out the room. He stood on his tippy toes once the coast was clear and whispered to Octavius. "She don't have to know"

"You right" Octavius leaned down, putting his hands on his knees. "But she the one who give me what I need. I don't want her mad at me and tell me no. Now go school" He sent a gentle hit to Ethan's shoulder.

Ethan gave him a quick hug before hurrying out of the room to go to Nairobi but quickly ran back and stood in the doorframe. "Oh and can you pick me up in the batman car? It make me look cooler"

Octavius kissed his teeth knowing 'batman car' could only come from Nairobi. "You call it a batman car again you ain't gon get picked up at all"

Ethan ran back up laughing as Nairobi called out for Octavius. "Octaviusss!"

He groaned and threw his hand back to attend to her in the living room. "What?" He asked while walking down the stairs, looking at her as he walked down.

She looked his attire up and down realizing he wasn't dressed to take Ethan to school. Instead he had on grey nike shorts and a white beater, along with a few chains that he felt was necessary with any attire "Why don't you have anything on? We have to take him to school"

"It don't take two to take him to school Nai. I got shit to do, people to see" He walked up to Nairobi and Ethan pulling his keys out of his pocket and give them a small smile. "So I'll fuck with y'all later"

"Confused" Nairobi said with a cocked eyebrow. "What people to see exactly?"

"Toya and Franklin" His smile became bigger before Nairobi pulled him away from Ethan by his arm.

"I thought you said you were going to leave that alone?" Nairobi asked lowly.

"Leave it alone?" He repeated, talking lowly as well. "I ain't just go right out and kill them because it would've been too obvious for the police, they tied to Londyn but I wasn't letting that shit slide for long. They the reason Londyn got out of jail and caused all that shit"

"But—"

"But nothing. The fact they alive bothers me more and more as the days go by. My parents or not. They the reason my friends dead ... plus was killed in a gruesome ass way, you got put in jail and almost got raped by two bitches ... and we got a son. A whole ass son"

Nairobi sighed, she knew she would never get through to Octavius in situations like this. He already had his mind set on what he wanted to do and it was always a battle to attempt to change his mind and right now, she couldn't do much because Ethan needed to go to school. She wasn't too much against the murder of his parents because of what happened in result of their doings, but in the same breath, she wanted Octavius to stop with the murdering. Especially now that they had Ethan.

Octavius was waiting for this moment, way beforehand though. He had so much angry in his heart for those two individuals for so many years, for so many reasons.