𝟐𝟐

January 1st || 3 days later

A hard banging came from the other side of Nairobi's hotel room door causing her to jump in the place she stood. "What is going o—" She quickly turned her flatiron off and set it down then rushed to the door to answer it so the continuously loud banging could stop. Cracking the door enough to see who was outside, she rolled her eyes seeing the bright fist hitting against the door with the skull tattoo that could only belong to one person. "Can you stop !? My God" She swung the rest of the door open.

"Hey baby, happy new years" He gave her a wide smile as he held a large Gucci shopping bag in his left hand. "You missed me ?"

She leaned over to look out of the door, looking to the right then to the left of the long hall to see if he caused any disruption from his loud banging. Her eyes connected to the bag in his hand right before she took a step back to close the door on him, but he put his foot in the way to stop her from closing it all the way. "Are you serious ?" She attempted to kick his foot out of the way but of course, failed. "What are you doinggg ?" She dragged her voice in annoyance.

He pushed the door open, wide enough to slip his thin body through and came in with a smile and without invitation. "I just came to see what my son doing, ain't nobody checking for you" He made his way over to the small island countertop and set the shopping bag on it before Nairobi grabs it and looked inside to see a Gucci purse.

"Oh really ?" She reached in the bag and pulled out the purse, lowering the hood of her eyes as she looked at him. "But you came to see what your son is d— oh shut up you don't even know the gender" She put the purse back into the bag and set it on the counter.

"It's called .." He looked into the air trying to think of the word. "Manfest ? Memphis—" He kissed his teeth. "Bru Ion know it's something like that. You know what I'm talking about, yall girls love that universe, angel shit"

Nairobi raised her eyebrows at his struggle before he gave up "Manifest"

He snapped and bounced his index finger pointing at her "Hell yea ! That word" He took a seat in one of the stools in front of the island. "You like the bag though ? I ain't know what else bring you and I seen you look at that on yo phone a while ago"

She wanted to give him a hug and show how much she appreciated it but she needed to keep her tough act and make it seem as if she didn't care. "Yea, it's cute" She shrugged, glancing at the bag then looking back at him. "How did you even find me ?"

"You asking me that like I ain't the same nigga that got the drop on a bitch with damn near no lead" He crossed his arms and propped them on the counter. "It ain't nothing to track your license plate and convince the lady in lobby to give me your room number with a lil wave of my gun. It's my magic wand"

Her eyes widened as she could only imagine how the scenario went down "Is it that damn serious Octavius ? They probably called the police on you !" She whisper yelled.

"Ain't nobody calling the police, like I said .. magic wand" He winked at her with a smirk on his face. "And besides that interrogation shit, the police ain't stun' me since I killed Officer James. That was the gnat"

She pressed her lips together and nodded her head, not wanting to entertain the conversation anymore because she couldn't believe he would do that in the first place. But at the same time she wasn't completely surprised, it's Octavius.

He looked her up and down slowly while he ran his tongue from one side of his lips to the other, examining her body that was barely covered. The only thing stopping from being nude was the tiny shorts and crop top that stopped right under her breasts "I miss you for real though"