Aliyah and Keith: VOLLEYBALL LOVE III

Começar do início

"In the school garden restaurant"

"There's a school garden restaurant? " Aliyah is beyond shocked

"Yes an outdoor restaurant in the school garden. Students go there to have more serious minded outings. Like celebration of birthdays, dates, or just the good food and the scenery" he briefs her.

"Wow. This school is like out of this world. It's better than going from home. " Aliyah stares at him wide eyed

" You could say that."
..

**************

"A date?" Mary pauses her reading

"It's not a date" Aliyah argues

"Sounds like one to me" Betty butts in

"Exactly" Mary points a finger at them

"Whatever" Aliyah rolls her eyes " I'm like so lost right now. I don't even know what to wear. What style he likes on a girl"

"According to the school sport magazine, on his profile, he states his ideal type is a girl that loves the outdoors and adventurous but not too outgoing." Success reads out from the magazine

"Well to me, Aliyah is okay for that but for an outfit, we didn't bring too many clothes cause I was thinking a top with an opened back or love neck with boyfriend jeans and a converse that's not too simple but also a bit dressy." Betty says

"I do have boyfriend jeans and a white converse with chains and other golden decor on it but I don't have a top for the outdoors. " Aliyah says a bit worried.

" I have a sleeveless top but you'll need to wear a jacket. It's dinner and it would be chilly. " Success contributes

"Okay thank you for you contributions."

*************

Aliyah meets Keith in her white sleeveless top, boyfriend jeans with a scarf belt, converse, hair typed up in a high bun and a pendant necklace with loop earrings. She applies only lip gloss and mascara because she started getting ready quite late and didn't have time for make up.

Keith shows up in a white and blue button up, black jeans and converse.

They are ushered to their table by a waitress. (A/n the workers are students who are part time staff. They are paid by the school). They pick the Menu and keith calls the waitress.

Keith orders his regular of fried rice, salad, with sauced meat and water.
Meanwhile, Aliyah orders a whole side of the menu. Telling the waitress specifically that she wants little of everything including a bottle of grape nonalcoholic wine.

Keith stares at her, mouth agape. "You are just kidding with us right? You aren't really ordering that much" he tries to smile it off.

"Oh I am ordering this much. I'm a little famished you see and I want to really enjoy myself tonight so please" she turns to the waitress and gives her a look like 'why r you still here?'

The waitress smirks at Keith and catwalks away holding in a laugh.

"So Keith what do we do after eating?" Aliyah tries to start conversation.

Keith comes out from the trance as he was staring at the spot the waitress stood in. "I- I was thinking maybe we could have a nice evening walk in the garden and talk. Get to know eachother"

"That sounds nice" she smiles and glances at Keith shyly low-key checking him out

The waitress returns with a trolley of covered dishes. She places Keith's single plate and bottle of water. She then looks at Aliyah with an unreadable expression as she places several small dishes at her front.

"Enjoy sweetie" she gives a sweetly fake smile at Aliyah then whispers to Keith " you've got quite a unique one right here" she chuckles then moves to a new customer.

Keith finishes his meal in 20 minutes. He glances at Aliyah who is taking her time to devour every dish. She pushes a bowl of spiced snails to Keith. He cringes.

"Not a fan?" He shakes his head no. "Okay then" then she scoops it all into her mouth. Keith watches bewildered wondering how he got himself into this mess.

He waits for another 30 minutes and she's still taking her time to consume every dish. "Won't you get an upset stomach after this?" He worries

"Lil ol' me? Don't worry this stomach you see can take anything" she smiles and Keith almost forgets the current situation from just her blinding smile. Key word being ALMOST.

He gets up and excuses himself to the bathroom. Aliyah nods absentmindedly.

She finishes her meal and checks the time.
10:00 pm. She waits for him so he can pay.

***************

11:30 pm.

The girls and other team mates are toppled over laughing their hearts out.

"Say it again. I think I heard wrong. I heard you were diss guy pointed it or something" sandy says between laughs.

Aliyah huffs " I said I was disappointed"

"I mean ofcourse, he abandoned you" Mary laughs

"So what I'm getting is he used the bathroom tactic and fled" Betty says "I kinda feel bad for you and kinda don't cause that's just wicked of you. "

"Wait so if he waited and said you should split bills you would have flipped" Success states.

"It's wrong to just take advantage of a free meal. You just lost a really nice guy. Hella good looking at that " Betty shakes her head

"Whatever" Aliyah flips her off

" So how much did you pay?" Mary asks. The room quietens down from laughter. Everyone wants to know the amount. (A/n including you )

"I don't know" Aliyah rolls her eyes

"You don't know? How could you not...." Betty starts

"I don't remember gosh! Go to bed or something" she lays on her bed and faces the wall

Success huffs " dramatic much?"

**************

So what do you think? Was Aliyah too greedy or was keith wrong to ditch her?

Pls like and comment 💛