94.

And of His signs is that He created for you from yourselves mates that you may find tranquility in them; And He placed between you affection and mercy. Indeed in that are signs for a people who give thought.” Quran (30:21)

And once again. Khan villa was beautifully decorated. After all it was Faiz Gaffar Khan's nikkah. And the poor groom was roaming here and there in search of Allah knows what!

Chachi saw in towel and yelled, " Faiz Gaffar khan, better get ready or else i will postpone this nikkah for sure...!"

And he whined, " ammmiiiiii yrrr aese dhamkiya de rhi h aj bhi... dad... plz check upon ur wife!" He said joining his hands to his father. Who chuckled at his wife.

" go get ready! Otherwise my nikkah will in trouble for sure!" Chachu whispered and patted his shoulder.

Faiz nodded and was walking in corridor to his room. When Irfan appeared with a smirk and pulled his towel!

" allahhh!!!! Zafar bhai bachaye... muje....izzat khatre me h kHan khandan kii" faiz yelled and Urfan rolled down laughing like a hyena, janant too joined him.

Faiz glared and smacking their head he ran to his room tripping 10 times.

Saniya came with Jahan in her arms all ready to attend his Chachu's wedding.

" awww my baby looks soo cute!" Jannat said oulling his cheeks.

Jahan squealed and rested his head on her shoulder.

Irfan clicked their photos. Wgile Naziya came lifting her heavy lehenga.

" oyee, click mine pictures too!" She ordered.

Irfan made faces and said , " excyse me, what's this behaviour? Kya koi apne shohar se aese baat karta h!?" He said keeping his hands on his hips.

Naziya rolled her eyes and said, " or kya dulhe ka bhai aese bina kuch niche pehne sirf kurte me ... ghoomta h..?!" She said crossing her arms near her chest.

Jannat and Jahan giggled. Jannat turned away.

He looked down and covered his own face!

" phle batana tha na!" He whispered and ran to his room while girls laughed.

Haya came directly to khan villa with her haniya. Naziya said her salam and took Haniya in her arms cooing her.

Zaan, Zafar and Sheriyar was busy discussing things about menu and what not.

" muje aesa lag hi nhi rha ki aaj ghar me shadi h!" Suhana said pouting.

" hmmmm!" Naziya said leaning on Jannat. Who was already leaning on Irfan. As this 3 were warned not do any work!

Why?

Cause khan family believes that, Jha Naziya, Irfan and Jannat ho saath wha kaam nhi hota wha siyyaape hote h! And Faiz was the groom so there were less chances of any weird problems to take place. This what elders thought.

But only Saniya knew that theywere surly upto something.

And irfan ran out like a mad man. Jannat slipped on the sofa, as he ran away and naziya falls on her.

" ur man is mad!" Jannat said murmuring to naziya.. who nodded agreeing.

And after exactly 10 secs.

Irfan came with a dhol and started beating it like a mad man.

All looked at him with wide eyes.

He was beating the dhol with soo energy that sweat formed on his head within 2 mins!